Everything posted by Black Ant
-
Campbell County's New Coach????
Does Willie know that?
-
Campbell County's New Coach????
I may see him tomorrow and I'll ask if I do.
-
Campbell County's New Coach????
If you believe that, then you and OT are the only people who do.... Really I have no clue who will be the coach at CC. I like Russell though he's a very nice, stand-up guy, who would relate well to the kids and is Alum of CCHS.
-
Best High School Football player ever
I disagree 100%. BC didn't even throw the ball. They lined up Maney and Alexander and handed it to them time after time after time. Everyone knew 9 times out of 10 where the ball was going, but for the most part it didn't matter.
-
Best High School Football player ever
He actually had some good receivers. I played against Frisk and Alexander and Alexander was the better player hands down. I actually know Frisk well and have never "met" Alexander and it isn't even close (although Frisk is the second best KY RB I've seen).
-
Brossart home games
I agree, but it's also been a tremendous feeder for NCC, Cov Cath, and Highlands in the past.
-
Brossart home games
He brought up that they stopped the basketball league and you took it from there to where you always take it...
-
Brossart home games
You know the details are accurate? Saturday's was school intramural ball. Sunday's was AAU. The Saturday league was still being ran well after Sullivan. Refs made 15 dollars a game and that was not being brought in at any gate. It could have been "fixed" to meet school regulations. OT you never miss an opportunity to bring this up so I don't think he meant it asa cheap shot. I think CC needs to be a good neighbor and let Brossart use the field. Turf is needed though because it's not going to hold up with all the teams/leagues using it. Red Devils isn't a school program but they use it.
-
Brossart home games
Shutting down youth basketball because you can't keep track of the money? Are you serious? How about, keep it running, and keep track of the money.
-
Brossart home games
That combined with the Red Devils head coach being on staff at CC is a recipe for success.
-
Brossart home games
Honestly the band competition has always been the main source of the field's troubles. Also, band does the concessions at basketball and football games and makes a KILLING. I have always had a problem with that. Especially when some funding was cut and teams had to have fund raisers. The sports boosters should do it all. That could help fund the turf even.
-
10th Regional Question
It depends which side of the door you are on to make a statement like that. If you are from Montgomery and lucky enough to get a seat, then I am sure you would like the chance Montgomery was given. If you would be the one turned away due to fire code, then you probably would not feel like that. You know it's bad when the Fieldhouse has to turn people away. The 2005 Pendleton-Montgomery final turned many, many people away!!! If Pendleton would be in the finals at Montgomery, I guarantee the gym would be full of just Pendleton fans, and probably most of Montgomery would be standing out in the cold looking in!
-
All 10th Region Team
Did Kane Belcher from Pendleton make it?
-
Harrison County 58 Pendleton County 51
Well said. It will also be strange to go to the Woodshed next year and not have a Belcher on the hardwood. Kane is a workhorse and I hope the best for him in the next four years at college. Kane and brother Keaton are both good Christian boys - class acts.
-
Pendleton County 70 Silver Grove 69
Exactly, IAmAFan. Pelle has the luxury of having the ball in his hands most of the time, but Belcher is at the mercy of his teammates. He has to wait for someone to "try" and pass it to him.
-
Pendleton County 70 Silver Grove 69
How did the scoring for PC go?
-
10th region fan awards
Belcher from Pendleton Co. has to be on the first team somewhere. From what I understand, he holds his own, playing with less-experienced players and most of the time, double-teamed. Unlike a couple of years ago when his brother, Keaton, played at Pendleton Co., there were four other players just as good as Keaton, making is easy for Keaton to showcase his talent. Pendleton Co. has a losing season this year but you definitely cannot over-look Kane Belcher as a first-team player.
-
Does Pendleton County play tonight?
In addition to tonight's games at Grant Co., Cov Scott comes to PHS Wednesday, Feb 21 (a make-up from 2/2/07)
-
GRC 80 Pendleton Co. 61
From what I heard, PC has a rough time getting the ball up the floor and Belcher has to help out most of the time. It would be interesting to see what Belcher could do if he just could play "his position".
-
Pendleton Co. 52 Highlands 45
And you are sure it's my 9th post ever??????? Maybe my 9th as Black Ant..... Boy you are good!!!
-
Pendleton Co. 52 Highlands 45
pccatsmom posted 8 PHS fouls in the 3rd quarter to 3 Bird fouls and all you can remember is the one walk Belcher had.............
-
Pendleton Co. 52 Highlands 45
Qryche, that cry is getting pretty old..........The atmosphere is always great in the Woodshed - band playing and cheerleaders leading cheers. As far as total number of fouls, I think you got the correct stats from an earlier post. The PC fans dominate no matter what gym the Cats are playing in. Get over it! It could compare to the Bluebirds on the Collinsworth turf...........
-
Highlands-Pendleton Co Game
Any stats for the Wildcats?
-
Highlands-Pendleton Co Game
Does anyone have an update from the game?
-
Pendleton County 58 Bourbon County 50
How did Belcher and Crozier play?