Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Black Ant

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Black Ant

  1. I may see him tomorrow and I'll ask if I do.
  2. If you believe that, then you and OT are the only people who do.... Really I have no clue who will be the coach at CC. I like Russell though he's a very nice, stand-up guy, who would relate well to the kids and is Alum of CCHS.
  3. I disagree 100%. BC didn't even throw the ball. They lined up Maney and Alexander and handed it to them time after time after time. Everyone knew 9 times out of 10 where the ball was going, but for the most part it didn't matter.
  4. He actually had some good receivers. I played against Frisk and Alexander and Alexander was the better player hands down. I actually know Frisk well and have never "met" Alexander and it isn't even close (although Frisk is the second best KY RB I've seen).
  5. I agree, but it's also been a tremendous feeder for NCC, Cov Cath, and Highlands in the past.
  6. He brought up that they stopped the basketball league and you took it from there to where you always take it...
  7. You know the details are accurate? Saturday's was school intramural ball. Sunday's was AAU. The Saturday league was still being ran well after Sullivan. Refs made 15 dollars a game and that was not being brought in at any gate. It could have been "fixed" to meet school regulations. OT you never miss an opportunity to bring this up so I don't think he meant it asa cheap shot. I think CC needs to be a good neighbor and let Brossart use the field. Turf is needed though because it's not going to hold up with all the teams/leagues using it. Red Devils isn't a school program but they use it.
  8. Shutting down youth basketball because you can't keep track of the money? Are you serious? How about, keep it running, and keep track of the money.
  9. That combined with the Red Devils head coach being on staff at CC is a recipe for success.
  10. Honestly the band competition has always been the main source of the field's troubles. Also, band does the concessions at basketball and football games and makes a KILLING. I have always had a problem with that. Especially when some funding was cut and teams had to have fund raisers. The sports boosters should do it all. That could help fund the turf even.
  11. It depends which side of the door you are on to make a statement like that. If you are from Montgomery and lucky enough to get a seat, then I am sure you would like the chance Montgomery was given. If you would be the one turned away due to fire code, then you probably would not feel like that. You know it's bad when the Fieldhouse has to turn people away. The 2005 Pendleton-Montgomery final turned many, many people away!!! If Pendleton would be in the finals at Montgomery, I guarantee the gym would be full of just Pendleton fans, and probably most of Montgomery would be standing out in the cold looking in!
  12. Did Kane Belcher from Pendleton make it?
  13. Well said. It will also be strange to go to the Woodshed next year and not have a Belcher on the hardwood. Kane is a workhorse and I hope the best for him in the next four years at college. Kane and brother Keaton are both good Christian boys - class acts.
  14. Exactly, IAmAFan. Pelle has the luxury of having the ball in his hands most of the time, but Belcher is at the mercy of his teammates. He has to wait for someone to "try" and pass it to him.
  15. Belcher from Pendleton Co. has to be on the first team somewhere. From what I understand, he holds his own, playing with less-experienced players and most of the time, double-teamed. Unlike a couple of years ago when his brother, Keaton, played at Pendleton Co., there were four other players just as good as Keaton, making is easy for Keaton to showcase his talent. Pendleton Co. has a losing season this year but you definitely cannot over-look Kane Belcher as a first-team player.
  16. In addition to tonight's games at Grant Co., Cov Scott comes to PHS Wednesday, Feb 21 (a make-up from 2/2/07)
  17. From what I heard, PC has a rough time getting the ball up the floor and Belcher has to help out most of the time. It would be interesting to see what Belcher could do if he just could play "his position".
  18. And you are sure it's my 9th post ever??????? Maybe my 9th as Black Ant..... Boy you are good!!!
  19. pccatsmom posted 8 PHS fouls in the 3rd quarter to 3 Bird fouls and all you can remember is the one walk Belcher had.............
  20. Qryche, that cry is getting pretty old..........The atmosphere is always great in the Woodshed - band playing and cheerleaders leading cheers. As far as total number of fouls, I think you got the correct stats from an earlier post. The PC fans dominate no matter what gym the Cats are playing in. Get over it! It could compare to the Bluebirds on the Collinsworth turf...........
  21. Does anyone have an update from the game?
  22. How did Belcher and Crozier play?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.