Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead in Home

Hangman

I don't care if McMahon wants to act like he is dead that is fine to me. They killed Al Wilson before and it was no big deal.

But the tribute shows were an absolute joke trying to copy the actual tribute show of the deaths of other wrestlers with interviews from wrestlers who were actling like Vince was dead with stories from his past, giving him a 10 bell ring which was the worst point of them all.

Vince can kill himself all he wants too but don't do the same shows for real deaths as fake deaths.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police are investigating the deaths as a homicide:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/

Raw is just tearing me up right now. I got to meet Chris Benoit at the Pillman Memorial Show in 1998 when he wrestled Jericho and was just all class. Edge talking about Benoit briging his son to a house show a week ago in Alabama and his 7 year old son going through his stretches with his Dad backstage. Just rips my heart out.

Benoit will be terribly missed. My prayers are with his family tonight.

Man. Seeing Eddie and Benoit in the ring with the belts held high just a few short years ago says it all... :cry:

:thumb: First time I had watched WWE in a long time but tonight was worth it. Hard to watch tonight without getting choked up a little.

Me 2, I felt really bad for him, but now I do not know what to think of the situation...

Same here. It just makes me sick. I would be willing to wager some sort of addiction was a culprit here and if that is the case the WWE has to put their foot down now. Their joke of a "Wellness Policy" cuts no mustard. How many more "tribute" shows do they have to do before they take a stand against their entertainers and drugs?

Just a sad sad situation all around.