I'm a Cakeater!!!

mexitucky

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that you were suppossed to get gold or something when you sell your soul. All I got was a mortgage payment. After an exhaustive search, my fiance found a house that we BOTH like;) (we meaning she liked it very very much and I would never live it down), and I am on my way to Ft. Thomas. I can hear my Grandpa in heaven telling God, "If he sends those boys to Highlands, you need to send down some sort of lightning bolt."

This is my first house, and it's in a wonderful community. Looking forward to the upcoming years.

I see you have already learned what my father told me the day I got married. "What's her's is her's and what's your's is her's!" He also said remember that and you'll be married a long time. Must be true we've been married 23 years.:D

North end?

Oh....well then we can't like you.

If you lived on the other side of Highland Ave. it would be different. :cool:

Hey, there's nothing wrong with the North end, some of BGP's best live in the North end.:fight:

Congrats Mexitucky and welcome to town. I think you'll enjoy living here and raising your children (life moves fast) in Ft. Thomas. If you need any help with anything (other than moving) drop me a pm, and if you need help moving, talk to RTS:ylsuper:

Can we take a vote?

All in favor, flush dem toilets extra long... If the resorvoir on Memorial goes down a foot - you are in, IF that does not work and you hear a fat man yelling in the bath tub... that be not Littlefeat but L-neck screaming for his bride :cry:

Can we take a vote?

All in favor, flush dem toilets extra long... If the resorvoir on Memorial goes down a foot - you are in, IF that does not work and you hear a fat man yelling in the bath tub... that be not Littlefeat but L-neck screaming for his bride :cry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Senorita Mexi and I had our first squabble yesterday over the NewCath-Highlands debate. The boys will be first graders next year and I am all for sending them to the fine public school that is a couple of blocks away. I'd prefer, however, to send them to NewCath, as my whole family has gone there for 3 generations. She is between CovCath and Highlands (my, what a tormented soul) as our little romeos, she fears, are too fascinated by girls already and may need to go to an all boys school. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.