I'm a Cakeater!!!

mexitucky

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senorita Mexi and I had our first squabble yesterday over the NewCath-Highlands debate. The boys will be first graders next year and I am all for sending them to the fine public school that is a couple of blocks away. I'd prefer, however, to send them to NewCath, as my whole family has gone there for 3 generations. She is between CovCath and Highlands (my, what a tormented soul) as our little romeos, she fears, are too fascinated by girls already and may need to go to an all boys school. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

Let me know if you need any help with that...:devil:

Let me know if you need any help with that...:devil:

I'll get right on that. If I let them talk to you, they'll be bleeding blue ten minutes into the conversation, that is if the conversation stays on track and doesn't detour to a conversation about how awesome the Avatar is.

I'll get right on that. If I let them talk to you, they'll be bleeding blue ten minutes into the conversation, that is if the conversation stays on track and doesn't detour to a conversation about how awesome the Avatar is.

Ever notice how similar the Avatar's head is to an HHS football helmet? Slap some H's on that boy and it's dang near perfect...:D

North end?

Oh....well then we can't like you.

If you lived on the other side of Highland Ave. it would be different. :cool:

Hey now....North side is the best side. :jump:

Welcome to Caketown, now get used to scratching that property tax check that makes your hand shake. Driving very slow through town so you dont get that lovely $120 ticket they like to give and hearing the Cannon go off only 3 nights this coming year :irked:

Seriously, its a great community and you will truly enjoy it.

Do you take a picture of everyonethat moves to town? :D

Henry will never win a spelling bee, but she can plan a tailgate and a post game party with the best of them as a few folks on here can attest. The gal has her priorities in the right order in my opinion.:ylsuper:

Henry will never win a spelling bee, but she can plan a tailgate and a post game party with the best of them as a few folks on here can attest. The gal has her priorities in the right order in my opinion.:ylsuper:

Then she definitely needs to visit the Mexitucky household and give lessons to La Hermosa. I can not get my fiance to watch football to save my life. I believe if living in Ft. Thomas her whole life didn't do it, she may never come around.