I'm a Cakeater!!!

mexitucky

I thought that you were suppossed to get gold or something when you sell your soul. All I got was a mortgage payment. After an exhaustive search, my fiance found a house that we BOTH like;) (we meaning she liked it very very much and I would never live it down), and I am on my way to Ft. Thomas. I can hear my Grandpa in heaven telling God, "If he sends those boys to Highlands, you need to send down some sort of lightning bolt."

This is my first house, and it's in a wonderful community. Looking forward to the upcoming years.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that you were suppossed to get gold or something when you sell your soul. All I got was a mortgage payment. After an exhaustive search, my fiance found a house that we BOTH like;) (we meaning she liked it very very much and I would never live it down), and I am on my way to Ft. Thomas. I can hear my Grandpa in heaven telling God, "If he sends those boys to Highlands, you need to send down some sort of lightning bolt."

This is my first house, and it's in a wonderful community. Looking forward to the upcoming years.

Welcome to the good side.:thumb: :D

Do we need to roll out the welcome canon?

Congrats mex, I am sure that you and your fiance/ wife will be happy. Mrs. rambler and I have been married for 21 years and we just found a house in an area that we both love. It is not the log cabin out by a lake like I had always dreamed of bnut it is now home. Anyway, congrats again :ylsuper: and just remember the Golden Rule of Marraige......... "What's hers is hers and what's yours is hers". :D

Welcome, mexitucky from one NewCath grad to another. I made the decision to move here 20 years ago, best decision I've ever made. :thumb:

Except for the wildlife issues of course! ;)

Oh, wait that was another thread....