Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm a Cakeater!!!

Featured Replies

I thought that you were suppossed to get gold or something when you sell your soul. All I got was a mortgage payment. After an exhaustive search, my fiance found a house that we BOTH like;) (we meaning she liked it very very much and I would never live it down), and I am on my way to Ft. Thomas. I can hear my Grandpa in heaven telling God, "If he sends those boys to Highlands, you need to send down some sort of lightning bolt."

 

This is my first house, and it's in a wonderful community. Looking forward to the upcoming years.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool... I hope my fiance and I can make a similar purchase in the near future...

 

BTW, five more days to the bugatti nuptials. :ylsuper:

  • Author
Very cool... I hope my fiance and I can make a similar purchase in the near future...

 

BTW, five more days to the bugatti nuptials. :ylsuper:

 

Congratulations to you as well.

I thought that you were suppossed to get gold or something when you sell your soul. All I got was a mortgage payment. After an exhaustive search, my fiance found a house that we BOTH like;) (we meaning she liked it very very much and I would never live it down), and I am on my way to Ft. Thomas. I can hear my Grandpa in heaven telling God, "If he sends those boys to Highlands, you need to send down some sort of lightning bolt."

 

This is my first house, and it's in a wonderful community. Looking forward to the upcoming years.

 

Welcome to the good side.:thumb: :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do we need to roll out the welcome canon?

I thought that you were suppossed to get gold or something when you sell your soul. All I got was a mortgage payment. After an exhaustive search, my fiance found a house that we BOTH like;) (we meaning she liked it very very much and I would never live it down), and I am on my way to Ft. Thomas. I can hear my Grandpa in heaven telling God, "If he sends those boys to Highlands, you need to send down some sort of lightning bolt."

 

This is my first house, and it's in a wonderful community. Looking forward to the upcoming years.

Congrats mex, I am sure that you and your fiance/ wife will be happy. Mrs. rambler and I have been married for 21 years and we just found a house in an area that we both love. It is not the log cabin out by a lake like I had always dreamed of bnut it is now home. Anyway, congrats again :ylsuper: and just remember the Golden Rule of Marraige......... "What's hers is hers and what's yours is hers". :D

why be happy? (when you can own a home?)

Should have moved to Bellevue, I think you would have been number 8 from our class to buy a house there.

 

BTW, five more days to the bugatti nuptials. :ylsuper:

:thumb: :thumb: Congrats to you as well bugatti! I posted the Golden Rule of marraige for mex in my quote of his post. It can be to you as well. :thumb: :lol:

Welcome, mexitucky from one NewCath grad to another. I made the decision to move here 20 years ago, best decision I've ever made. :thumb:

Welcome, mexitucky from one NewCath grad to another. I made the decision to move here 20 years ago, best decision I've ever made. :thumb:

 

Except for the wildlife issues of course! ;)

 

Oh, wait that was another thread....

Should have moved to Bellevue, I think you would have been number 8 from our class to buy a house there.

 

Doesn't the 2nd sentence explain why the first will never happen?;)

  • Author
Northern part or southern?

Right by the North Ft. Thomas/South Ft. Thomas split, but northern side.

Right by the North Ft. Thomas/South Ft. Thomas split, but northern side.

North end?

 

Oh....well then we can't like you.

 

If you lived on the other side of Highland Ave. it would be different. :cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.