Everything posted by TSFan20
-
Should we expect to see an offer to Austin Collinsworth from South Bend?
Ugh...I cant stand the thought of it. First, BK leaving for ND but then having Austin play there too?! That might be too much to handle....I guess I would actually have to start watching the Golden Domers. In all seriousness, I just hope Austin follows his heart (and trust that he will). If that means ND, so be it. Now that his run with us is over...I just cant wait to watch him play at the next level wherever it is!
-
4A Final: Boyle County (14-0)/Lone Oak (14-0) Updates
http://khsaa.ezstream.com/
-
5A Final: Highlands/John Hardin Predictions
Just back from the send off...excellent turn out! GO BIRDS, bring home 19!!!
-
5A Final: Highlands/John Hardin Predictions
I saw him back there as well...man those guys all look so young, including smiley!!
-
5A Final: Highlands/John Hardin Predictions
Nice article from NKY.com. Highlands Super Seniors... http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20091202/SPT030201/312020085/Highlands-super-seniors
-
5A Final: Highlands/John Hardin Predictions
Is the school having a send off this year? If so, what time will that take place tomorrow?
-
5A Final: Highlands/John Hardin Predictions
Man, if only these games could be scheduled closer together!! That was a joke of course, but the waiting is horrible. By the way...someone might have already mentioned this in a location thread but what is the seating capacity?
-
KHSAA Title Games in Bowling Green VS The 'Ville
:laugh:
-
Turkey Day Practice
What time is practice today??!! We usually go up but for the life of me I cannot remember what time it has been the last several years.
-
5A - Best Chance to win it all.
I know Birdsfan already commented on the blanket statement aspect of this. I assume you did not mean it this way. Every team, well most, have those that will say and post blatantly obvious (sometimes outrageous)things. We seem to have a few more than others. You will just have to trust me when I say that there are more on the flip side of the coin.
-
5A - Best Chance to win it all.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck............ 3Pete baby!
-
Covington Catholic/Johnson Central Predictions
:laugh:
-
Covington Catholic/Johnson Central Predictions
I am right there with you Henry! No disrespect to JC, it would definitely be nice to host you all as well...but I am pulling for a rematch next week. This of course is assuming the Birds take care of business this week against the Red Colonels.
-
Who (Other than You-Know-Who) Could Win 5A?
:clap::clap:
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions
What time is the game scheduled for tomorrow? I have heard both 1230 and 1.
-
PRP Coach Jason Stinson found not guilty on all charges.
Cant blame him there. And as for any coach making these types of statements...lets face it, it happens quite a bit. Unfortunately for him, this tradegy occurred after such a statement was allegedly made. Do I think he said it, probably, but I have no idea.
-
Saint Xavier, OH/Highlands Predictions
Naah...no tailgating this week. Its only a half hour before the gates open, I am sure we wont be the only ones around.
-
PRP Coach Jason Stinson found not guilty on all charges.
I thought he gave a great interview. He did state that he does want to get back to coaching, he feels its his life calling to do just that.
-
Saint Xavier, OH/Highlands Predictions
Just read on NKY.com that HHS announced the game as a sellout this morning! Looks like we will be getting there at 430 to get a parking spot and a seat!
-
Saint Xavier, OH/Highlands Predictions
I am sure someone will smack me, but I am fearful about AC. I have not heard any talk about why he was not dressed this past week, and what the issue might have been. Sorry...even if he was not used during this game, he still would have dressed in my opinion.
-
So who is heading to Louisville this weekend?
Our family will be making the trip tomorrow afternoon for the Birds battle.
-
5A: Highlands Bluebirds (12-1) at Whitley County Colonels (12-1)
:laugh: I must have been the lucky one last week, I had trouble getting it started but from there on...it was solid. GO BIRDS!
-
Highlands' Kody Rosenhagen
I certainly do not want to take anything away from Kody's true speed for his size, but adrenaline can do amazing things!
-
Highlands' Kody Rosenhagen
These type of 'kids' rarely get the credit they deserve. Its very nice to see an article like this that highlights not only the fact that he can scorch the ball, but the fact that he is a stud athlete. Great job Kody!
-
Highlands 35 Johnson Central 21
I guess the kick looked different from the field...however that looked pretty daggon good from the video!