Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A - Best Chance to win it all.

Pick your winner... 175 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick your winner...

    • #1 Bowling Green
      1%
      3
    • #1 Christian County
      1%
      2
    • #2 Covington Catholic
      0%
      1
    • #3 Dixie Heights
      0%
      0
    • #3 Doss
      0%
      0
    • #3 Harlan County
      1%
      2
    • #1 Highlands
      85%
      150
    • #3 Jeffersontown
      0%
      1
    • #1 John Hardin
      4%
      7
    • #1 Johnson Central
      1%
      2
    • #1 Letcher County Central
      0%
      0
    • #1 Oldham County
      0%
      0
    • #1 Pulaski County
      1%
      3
    • #2 Owensboro
      1%
      2
    • #2 Warren Central
      0%
      0
    • #2 Whitley County
      1%
      2
    • #3 Woodford County
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

17 teams left (16 after CovCath/Woodford Co on Saturday)

  • Replies 103
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I'd be suprised if anyone comes within 21 points of the Birds, and I think I'd be comfortable enough to make it 28 points. Bardo looked great tonight from what I saw from the highlights, and Collinsworth isn't even playing yet.

Honestly, I'd be suprised if anyone comes within 21 points of the Birds, and I think I'd be comfortable enough to make it 28 points. Bardo looked great tonight from what I saw from the highlights, and Collinsworth isn't even playing yet.

 

Exactly what I was thinking. Is a state championship really that significant when there will be practically no competition to get it? No disrespect to the other teams Highlands is just special this year.

^However I have seen some crazy things happen over time........

Honestly, I'd be suprised if anyone comes within 21 points of the Birds, and I think I'd be comfortable enough to make it 28 points. Bardo looked great tonight from what I saw from the highlights, and Collinsworth isn't even playing yet.

 

Highlands has way to many weapons. You have Bardo, Collinsworth, and Fennell in the backfield that is insane. Along with the fastest defense I have ever seen at the high school level.. It is going to be pretty ugly for who ever lines up against them the rest of the year...:scared::scared:

Is there any doubt that Highlands is the best team in 5A?

 

I think the question and poll should be 'which team has a realistic chance to beat Highlands and win 5A'.

Probably the easiest question I have answered all season.

Is there any doubt that Highlands is the best team in 5A?

 

I think the question and poll should be 'which team has a realistic chance to beat Highlands and win 5A'.

 

Probably the better question, Highlands may very well be the best team in the entire state this year.

For Highlands they have already won their state championship (in Ohio) and now its just a matter of not stepping on their private parts as they cruise in for a safe landing.

 

And at the end of the season they have the highest National ranking of any KY state team...and we're all a bit bit envious.:isurrender:

How many different threads have there been asking different ways that Highlands is the best team around?

How many different threads have there been asking different ways that Highlands is the best team around?

 

I guess not enough. It seems the Highland's folks need to be reminded how good they are every week. It's not like before this thread was started, they haven't been told a million times they are the best team in 5A. Next week, there will be another poll asking basically the same question.

How many different threads have there been asking different ways that Highlands is the best team around?

 

:laugh::laugh: Nice.

You're kidding with this poll, right ?!? This is worse than the Middlesboro crowd from years ago. (I am soooo tired of the Bird horn-tooting)

 

 

:ohbrother:

Hey Highlands fans, you guys have the best team EVER. Your so talented, hard working, dominating, this team is probably too good to be playing in Ky, your beautiful on the inside and out. :notworthy::notworthy:

There, that should hold you for a couple of hours!

 

I'm not a hater, y'all do have a great program.

Edited by Birdsfan

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.