Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 35 Johnson Central 21

Featured Replies

Final.

 

GOOD JOB BIRDS!!!!

  • Replies 269
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Highlands get the Letcher/Whitley winner?

Does Highlands get the Letcher/Whitley winner?

 

Yes. At the winner.

How many offensive plays did HHS run in the 2d half before the last drive to run clock?

 

It was a small #.

Well did it live up to the hype? Was this the championship game in your opinion? I couldn't get it online and I was out of town tonight.

Way to go birds. JC, you guys can really run the ball. Congrats to Johnson Central for a great year.

How many offensive plays did HHS run in the 2d half before the last drive to run clock?

 

It was a small #.

 

I THINK IT WAS 8

Great job Birds...good win....Looks like Whitley's next!.......A big Congrats also to Great JC team. They made a heck of game of it in 1st half, but just as many on here suspected, Birds passing game just too much......Birds will not be denied #18!

  • Author
Well did it live up to the hype? Was this the championship game in your opinion?
I think it did live up to the hype. Even though the score was a little lopsided, it was a heckuva battle for most of the game. I think it proves though that you need a balanced attack to win at this stage of the playoffs.

I am a JCHS Homer but I agree with you Birdsfan you have to be able to keep the other side honest.

Way to go birds, and thanks for the updates during the game.

My hat is off to Johnson Central, great performance and I am looking forward to future JC teams being right in the mix.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.