Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A: Highlands Bluebirds (12-1) at Whitley County Colonels (12-1)

Who wins this game? 298 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this game and why? What will be the keys to victory for both teams?

  • Replies 383
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Highlands took out what might have been their toughest opponent going into the semis.

 

Can't look past Whitley County of course but the only team I could see giving them fits from here on out is Owensboro but the birds have to win this game before they get to that one.

 

I'll take Highlands in this one.

 

HHS 42

Whitley 14

I've said this all year long, Whitley is better than most think. But keep overlooking them.

Whitley has a cannon

 

HHS cannon is bigger!:laugh:

Whitley will be another test but I doubt it will be 2 TD's or less. I look for a 28 point Birds victory.

HHS cannon is bigger!:laugh:

 

I have heard size don't matter.

Keep thinking Whitley isn't for real. I promise if they are taken lightly the next game you will be watching won't be at the pizza box.

Hey weasel Boom and QRYCHE11 said you missed one heck of a road trip. They are having one on you. I agree the HHS cannon is BIGGER.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

HHS just added another trophy to their case tonight.

 

This one will be ugly.

HHS just added another trophy to their case tonight.

 

This one will be ugly.

 

Yeah, you thought the Bryan Station game was going to be ugly, too.

I have heard size don't matter.

 

That's just what they tell little people :lol:

Rushing

Attempts 40

Yards 292

TD 4

 

Passing

Attempt 7

Comp 4

Yards 86

Int 0

TD 1

Keep thinking Whitley isn't for real. I promise if they are taken lightly the next game you will be watching won't be at the pizza box.

 

 

I'm sure the Birds won't take them lightly. You don't win 18 State Titles with taking teams lightly.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.