Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PennStation's

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PennStation's

  1. 29-20 CCHS with 2 mins to play
  2. From what I heard Coach V is going to be at Miami Valley Christian Academy. As for the Jared thing I guess we will have to wait and see what Dale is thinking. Would he even want him to coach. I do know that him and Patrick are very close they talk all the time. I think he will make an ok coach but again we wil have to wait and see.
  3. no, there is not a limit at all. Tell them to sign up, especially the linemen. I saw the list; they have a QB and a ton of RB's, but don't have any linemen.
  4. If Gibson, Ulby, Smith, Lorenzen, and Frisk are playing it would be wierd to score a TD and not have "you know what" going off. They can't play without it. :sssh:
  5. They are using the equiptment from the movie the "Blindside". They set up everything.
  6. :popcorn::popcorn: This should be fun! :popcorn::popcorn:
  7. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Funniest thing I have heard in a while. It would be interesting though for sure.:sssh:
  8. Good luck to all attending. I'm sure it will be short and sweet.
  9. This is what I love about HHS fans.. we are proud as can be that Dale won the honor but we are concerned already about next year. What's even better is Dale is the same way. He will take the trophey home put it on the bedside table then Monday afternoon he will be working on 20n10. Congrats Dale live it up this weekend and he deserves it!
  10. I have been reading this for a while now and was just thinking last night that I would try and call the room today and to hear the news is just terrible. I am so sorry for the family and the community that they have lost such a special person. I hope the last couple days with him were great days and we will all be praying.
  11. Congrats HHS! what a great way for the seniors to end their career.
  12. PC was undermanned and never stood a chance. HHS dominated from the start and never let up until the second half. The starters came out in sideline jackets and never stepped on the field. It was nice to see the young kids get a chance to play and score a late TD. Good luck next week Birds.
  13. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  14. From what I heard he was taking classes right after graduation so they can enroll right away into college. It looks like a good time and seems to get a pretty good turnout. When I was in high school kids could only play in 2 all-star games per sport. Is this still right? If so I wouldn't expect to see them but it would be fun to see them on the same field together.
  15. Has he already been invited to that? :idunno:
  16. Noon? I just started tailgating today. :D:D:D:D
  17. Me either and I can't wait to go this weekend. :clap::clap:
  18. Exactly but if he plays in the SEC he may be limited to one position. :thumb:
  19. IMO the position he plays in college will depend on what conference he plays in. He needs to put on some more weight and muscle but that will come with the weight lifting programs.
  20. This kid is as good as it gets in high school football. With total respect to Simpson and everyone else out there Austin deserved this award. Austin can play multiple positions and is probably the best D1 prospect out on the field. He is a great kid and is really down to earth. You might think because his dad is big time that he would be and that's the complete opposite. I have run into him a few times and he has always been very nice. As for Mr. Football I don't think he wil win it because he did miss too many games and there are other great player in the State that may deserve it. One of my high school teammates won this award a few years back and its a fun little banquet. You get to meet and eat lunch with Paul and pick his brain a little. If it hasn't changed it's also the same day as the Johnny Unitas award dinner. We were lucky enough to go to both so Austin should have a blast and enjoy every minute of it.
  21. Oh come on you know you enjoy this. :clap:
  22. Are you serious?:eek::eek: I didn't realize that at all. They are gonna be really tough then. Should be a lot of fun to watch in the next couple years.
  23. Tell but I'd have to kill ya. We are just lucky to be alive watching the greatest defense to ever play high school sports.
  24. I know that they are good but I didn't realize I was watch the next Butkus or Singletary. Wow go Birds.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.