Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath/Highlands Alumni Football Game

Featured Replies

I hear rumblings of an all-alumni, full pads, full contact football game being organized....

 

I've previously heard things from both sides of the rivalry and they sounded more like castles built on air, but now...it's Facebook official.

 

We all know that nothing's official until it's Facebook official. So, since someone has stepped up as the organizer, will this have the legs to actually materialize? If so...who will start???

  • Replies 85
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better alert the Emergency Rooms!

Jared Lorenzen as HHS's QB. Pretty good anchor to start with!!!!

Better alert the Emergency Rooms!

 

....and the Po Po

....and the Po Po

 

More likely the local bars to lay in the beer for the after game festivities!:D

Jared Lorenzen as HHS's QB. Pretty good anchor to start with!!!!

 

And I call dibbs on Frisk and Mitchell before CovCath tries to pick them. :D 20n10

 

This is going to be a fun thread. Lets have fun everyone and not get all sensitive now. :p

Where would this game be played? I would suggest a neutral site.:bunny:

Where would this game be played? I would suggest a neutral site.:bunny:

 

Then we need to get an alumni coach . Any suggestions ? :popcorn:

Most of the guys I know from Cov better get to the gym.

This is apparently a national organization that goes around the country and puts on the show. There are going to be 6 games. Here are some of the links:

 

http://www.alumnifootballusa.com/

 

http://kentuckyalumnifootball.eventbrite.com/

 

 

Sounds interesting if you are in your early 20's. Sounds painful if not.

 

Now this is an interesting way to phrase it. I have been to three World Fairs, two Donkey gatherings and this showwould take the Cake. :thumb:20n10.

And I call dibbs on Frisk and Mitchell before CovCath tries to pick them. :D 20n10

 

This is going to be a fun thread. Lets have fun everyone and not get all sensitive now. :p

 

That being the case, I guess the Birds will select Judge Julie Reinhardt Ward with their 3rd round draft pick. :D

two Donkey gatherings

 

Hopefully not in Tijuana... :scared:

Hopefully not in Tijuana... :scared:

 

:banana::banana::banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.