Everything posted by 94 Camel
-
Can't fill schedule = May have to play good teams
Long trips for regional and sectional play should be expected. Did Bell apply to stay in 4A to combat this hardship?
-
Rules Question...
Must have an eligable number and be lined up in an eligable postition to catch a pass.
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
How down is LCA? Lexinton Catholic is definately down, and they lost to them 62-0. I am asking, don't the Rams have a shot?
-
Initial set of responses from schools to realignment posted
Fans need to be willing to travel to semi final games. Travel occurs in every class at this level. Henderson in 2006 had to go to Ryle. I think that arguing against travel for this level of the playoffs is somewhat ridiculous.
-
CJ article concerning realignment
I think that basis is pretty clear. I feel it is an attempt to make sure one team comes out of the same city to the state finals.
-
Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions
I am sure all involved would be willing to listen to your advice once you present credentials that show you to be more qualified than a 5 star concussion specialist.
-
Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions
He was cleared by an MRI, a concussion test, and a five star concussion specialist. He is 100% healthy. He is in no way at risk.
-
CJ article concerning realignment
They thought that it would lessen the disparity between ths smallest and largest schools in both classes, since these classes both have the greatest percentage difference in enrollment from top to bottom. It will help a little, but the new system will still have the top in both classes having double the amount of males in the schools over the bottom.
-
CJ article concerning realignment
The class to class shuffle is based on enrollment.
-
The Fallacy of the T and X Fans
Region maybe, no way sectionals.
-
The Fallacy of the T and X Fans
I agree. That being said, more than one team out of the same city should not come out of the region, let alone the sectionals.
-
The Fallacy of the T and X Fans
So my question is are you happy that your school will collect the money or are you angry that X and T won't face off in the finals?
-
Is Coach Trosper smiling from ear to ear?
I would say Trosper is happy, but Cooper might be even happier.
-
The Fallacy of the T and X Fans
I find it extremely humorous that many are making comments about the KHSAA making them money with this move out of one side of their mouths, and complaining out of the other.
-
Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions
I think most of the ridiculous comments made by SK posters are made by former players who didn't win ten games their entire careers.
-
KHSAA Football Alignment for 2011-2014 announced
They are six miles away from one another, but it doesn't make geographic sense?
-
KHSAA Football Alignment for 2011-2014 announced
However, alignment is not supposed to be based on gate. It is supposed to be based on class and geography.
-
KHSAA Football Alignment for 2011-2014 announced
Or, just possibly, the KHSAA might not have made its decision based or revenue, but rather based on schools that are geographically close to one another. Is it safe to say that every school in that district is located within twenty miles of one another?
-
Jodie Demling tweets that a HS sports bombshell will be dropped tomorrow
Yes, shame on two 6A schools that are located six miles apart being in the same district, shame.
-
Cooper 27 Simon Kenton 7 (Frosh)
Why do I feel that by next year and the year after we will be hearing very little from everyone's favorite poster.
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
I think someone's village is desperately missing them.
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
As much as I don't like SK, they will beat Cooper. SK is offensively best where Cooper is defensively the weakest.
-
What is the solution for 6A football?
The board will not allow it because it would create school enrollment size problems. There isn't a school in the district that is big enough to accomodate more than 1700. Open enrollment would created more students wanting to attend the same school than that school could accomodate.
-
Lorenzen and Towles: Similarities
AGREED!
-
Lorenzen and Towles: Similarities
Yes he did. 1998 Campbell County thrashing he rolled to his own sideline between the 35 and 40 hand hit a man in stride on the opposite six. I watched it live and on film at least 50 times.