40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obviously this will take the best football this young Raceland team has played this season. That was the case last week and we didn't measure up so I guess the question now is if the Rams can shake off the huge loss to an arch rival and get ready to play a perenial district favorite LCA?

RAMS....Last week is history, can you pick yourselves up and get ready for LCA? I have never known a Ram Football team to quit on a season so I don't want to see this one quit.

I know that true RAM FANS are still behind you as we always have and always will.

Always look forward to this game. Really hate to see this series end.

Oldrambler I do believe this team can put last weeks game behind them with no problems. The question I have is how big and strong is LCA up front on both sides of the ball. If we can match up some up front we can do some damage. But if LCA is as big and strong as Fairview is. We will have the same problems as last week. Farley has to have time to throw!

Always look forward to this game. Really hate to see this series end.

Oldrambler I do believe this team can put last weeks game behind them with no problems. The question I have is how big and strong is LCA up front on both sides of the ball. If we can match up some up front we can do some damage. But if LCA is as big and strong as Fairview is. We will have the same problems as last week. Farley has to have time to throw!

That's it right there RfC. Big games like this one are won or lost in the trenches.

I was really impressed with our effort in the 2nd half last week at Fairview but they really exposed our weaknesses. I hope we can fix them and play well Friday night. We are very green up front but at week nine of the schedule, we have to stop complaining about how young we are. We are either stepping up to the challenges or we are not. As of today, we haven't shown that type of intestinal fortitude. We have to get these guys to grow a little man hair and defend each other!!! We are a family unit on that field and we have to start maturing and watching each others back. When your teammate gets embarrassed or picked on, help him out. I saw things done to players on the field Friday night that previous teams would not have let happen again. Become men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!