Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions

sidelinedoc

Who wins this one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

I don't really think that it is looked at much by the kids as the dad's, some coaches and us fans. I think, (speaking for myself only) it is just good fodder and gives us something to do to have some fun since we can't actually play the game anymore. Maybe some take this site too seriously, I don't. Just a little school pride and rah rah.

Wow, mountain dew burns when it spews out the nose. Some take it too seriously!!! Riiiiiiight!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, mountain dew burns when it spews out the nose. Some take it too seriously!!! Riiiiiiight!

You talking about little ol' me?:lol:

Maybe sometimes. But, don't let doc fool you, he does sometimes too.:D

I didn't mean, you! I think some people on this site do take it a little too much like it is a daily show on ESPN. I don't think Colin Cowherd will be calling or commenting on anything said on here.

Someone your age shouldn't be drinking caffeine laden drinks. Stick to juices and lots of water to keep your kidney's functioning properly. (Just some free medical advice.) :D

That shows how much attention you have paid to Raceland threads on here. :ohbrother: Anyone should know by now that although we may like Mt. Dew our preferred beverage is...........................

ORANGE CRUSH!!! :taz::taz::taz:

Thanks for playing though......:lol:

That shows how much attention you have paid to Raceland threads on here. :ohbrother: Anyone should know by now that although we may like Mt. Dew our preferred beverage is...........................

ORANGE CRUSH!!! :taz::taz::taz:

Thanks for playing though......:lol:

Now, that's funny. Good one, oldrambler. :thumb:

I don't really think that it is looked at much by the kids as the dad's, some coaches and us fans. I think, (speaking for myself only) it is just good fodder and gives us something to do to have some fun since we can't actually play the game anymore. Maybe some take this site too seriously, I don't. Just a little school pride and rah rah.

:thumb: Great post doc, you beat me to it.

Our getting on here, posting and having some fun is just that, no other motives other than that.

Besides, shoud any player or coach need something extra besides the game at hand to get them fired up probably shouldn't be playing, coaching.... or even attending the game.

I believe Turnovers and Special Teams will determine the outcome of this game - as both teams have had issues (positive and negative) with these two areas of the game thus far.

I think they match up very well with each other and this will be a very close game and very fun to watch-

not to mention the AWESOME environment that Raceland sets up at their Home games - if anyone has not ever been to a Raceland Home Football game - do yourself a favor and attend a game to see how HS Football was meant to be played and how Fans are supposed to behave in supporting their team - from the Ram-burgers, smoke-filled air, Firetrucks, Fans lined up at both endzones, loud and raucous crowd (in a positive way)...it just doesnt get any better than this for Friday night Football. I hate the drive - but love the experience everytime we have played at Raceland.

I say this every year - but every year - I get just as excited to attend the game when we go there - sorry to souund like an old worn-out record - but what they do in Raceland should be the "standard" for all HS Football venues - and they take pride in being great hosts and they still PRAY before the games as well! :)

Couldn't agree more.

LCA keeps improving in the refreshments department, but Raceland has set the standard very high!

Thanks so much to both of you. I believe that I can speak for Raceland fans (the ones on bgp anyway) in that we feel the same way about going to LCA (although we would rather play every game here:D). I believe that Raceland and LCA fans show how fans should act towards one another. I know that I certainly respect LCA not only for the fine team you field every season but for your fans.

This Rams/Eagles rivalry is a hard fought one but with respect from both sides. Should Raceland not be able to pull out a district championship (and it certainly doesn't look that way) then I would just as soon see LCA take it. (but we still want to beat you:p).

Good luck the rest of the way out......after this game. :thumb::thumb:

I pray for your team and fans to have a safe trip to and from this game and may both teams stay injury free.

Couldn't agree more.

LCA keeps improving in the refreshments department, but Raceland has set the standard very high!

Bluto I and alot of the other fans here would much rather win the games each year then have the best refreshments. Maybe we can get greedy and have it all this year!! lol

I haven't seen LCA this year, but some of their results are impressive, particularly a 30-15 win over Breathitt County. From their stats, it looks like they have another do-it-all quarterback who is capable of throwing and running. As always, this will be a tough game for Raceland.

I'm going to go ahead and predict a Raceland upset, though, because I'd like to see it and because I look for Tyler Farley to be on top of his game with this possibly being his last home game. Honestly, I think that's the only way for Raceland to win. He's got to play very well.

Good post earlier by SidelineDoc about Raceland needing some of their players to get mean and step up to play physical football. I would imagine they'll find out a lot about who has "it" and who doesn't over these last few weeks of the season. Win or lose, that will probably help them looking forward to next year.