Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions

sidelinedoc

Who wins this one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

Trying to compare the two teams a little.

Two common opponents: Paris and Nicholas Co.

LCA vs Paris 55-7 ----Raceland vs Paris 55-12

LCA vs NCHS 34-12 --- Raceland vs NCHS 28-12

PPG year to date LCA --- 24+ppg-----19+def

---------------------RHS----35 ppg-----25+ def

This could be a good one!

Edited by Ramfan Coach!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knew I could get you kings of font pumped up!

Now TCB and all the rest this week or you'll get your ramhocks whooped!

Even with your cynicism, that's pretty good. We may convert you before it's too late. By the way, "TCB" looks like, TCB!!! :lol: You can use it anytime in your thread, there is a maroon color and there is no copyright to my three letter posts. :lol:

Trying to compare the two teams a little.

Two common opponents: Paris and Nicholas Co.

LCA vs Paris 55-7 ----Raceland vs Paris 55-12

LCA vs NCHS 34-12 --- Raceland vs NCHS 28-12

PPG year to date LCA --- 24+ppg-----19+def

---------------------RHS----35 ppg-----25+ def

This could be a good one!

I wouldn't use the stats from games vs. Paris for either team. There is no way to get an accurate judge of teams from them, the last I read they were dressing like 12 or 13 kids for varsity games. Obviously, either of these could have named the score.

I believe Turnovers and Special Teams will determine the outcome of this game - as both teams have had issues (positive and negative) with these two areas of the game thus far.

I think they match up very well with each other and this will be a very close game and very fun to watch-

not to mention the AWESOME environment that Raceland sets up at their Home games - if anyone has not ever been to a Raceland Home Football game - do yourself a favor and attend a game to see how HS Football was meant to be played and how Fans are supposed to behave in supporting their team - from the Ram-burgers, smoke-filled air, Firetrucks, Fans lined up at both endzones, loud and raucous crowd (in a positive way)...it just doesnt get any better than this for Friday night Football. I hate the drive - but love the experience everytime we have played at Raceland.

I say this every year - but every year - I get just as excited to attend the game when we go there - sorry to souund like an old worn-out record - but what they do in Raceland should be the "standard" for all HS Football venues - and they take pride in being great hosts and they still PRAY before the games as well! :)

I wouldn't use the stats from games vs. Paris for either team. There is no way to get an accurate judge of teams from them, the last I read they were dressing like 12 or 13 kids for varsity games. Obviously, either of these could have named the score.

I did realize that when I was trying to compare the two. But thats all I had to work with! I was going to leave it out. But Paris is in the district. So I felt compelled to use it.

Even with your cynicism, that's pretty good. We may convert you before it's too late. By the way, "TCB" looks like, TCB!!! :lol: You can use it anytime in your thread, there is a maroon color and there is no copyright to my three letter posts. :lol:

Converted to what? 1st grade size letters? Nope.

I'll refrain from the supersize font. I'm still not too old to see the regular type on my 19" screen. And I would hope that my scratch on a message board wouldn't be so vital to get some 17 year olds to be fired up for a district game. But who knows? Times have changed. And I wish luck to the Rams this week. Nothing better than beating a private school. I just think LCA will be able to defend the pass and win in the trenches. So no big letters from here.

I believe Turnovers and Special Teams will determine the outcome of this game - as both teams have had issues (positive and negative) with these two areas of the game thus far.

I think they match up very well with each other and this will be a very close game and very fun to watch-

not to mention the AWESOME environment that Raceland sets up at their Home games - if anyone has not ever been to a Raceland Home Football game - do yourself a favor and attend a game to see how HS Football was meant to be played and how Fans are supposed to behave in supporting their team - from the Ram-burgers, smoke-filled air, Firetrucks, Fans lined up at both endzones, loud and raucous crowd (in a positive way)...it just doesnt get any better than this for Friday night Football. I hate the drive - but love the experience everytime we have played at Raceland.

I say this every year - but every year - I get just as excited to attend the game when we go there - sorry to souund like an old worn-out record - but what they do in Raceland should be the "standard" for all HS Football venues - and they take pride in being great hosts and they still PRAY before the games as well! :)

Thank you for your kind words. We still honor God and we still believe in supporting our school, community and our kids. We love having you guys up here and we are getting tired of the losing streak we have with you. :lol: You guys are a lot of fun to spar with on BGP's and great friends to talk to at the games. Look me up Friday night, I'll be on the sidelines. :thumb:

Couldn't agree more.

LCA keeps improving in the refreshments department, but Raceland has set the standard very high!

not to mention the AWESOME environment that Raceland sets up at their Home games - if anyone has not ever been to a Raceland Home Football game - do yourself a favor and attend a game to see how HS Football was meant to be played and how Fans are supposed to behave in supporting their team - from the Ram-burgers, smoke-filled air, Firetrucks, Fans lined up at both endzones, loud and raucous crowd (in a positive way)...it just doesn't get any better than this for Friday night Football. I hate the drive - but love the experience every time we have played at Raceland.

I say this every year - but every year - I get just as excited to attend the game when we go there - sorry to sound like an old worn-out record - but what they do in Raceland should be the "standard" for all HS Football venues - and they take pride in being great hosts and they still PRAY before the games as well! :)

Thanks 2E. We enjoy having you all every time. We take pride in being a great place to play football. We may not be the best, but try to do as well as we can. The food is always good, the environment is fun, and the crowd is normally very friendly. I hope you all enjoy coming again this year. I always want fans to leave a Raceland game thinking they not only got to see a good football game, but also had a good experience and had a good time. I hope you leave feeling that way again this year. I just hope we can play as well as we should maybe in a position to win at the end.

Converted to what? 1st grade size letters? Nope.

I'll refrain from the supersize font. I'm still not too old to see the regular type on my 19" screen. And I would hope that my scratch on a message board wouldn't be so vital to get some 17 year olds to be fired up for a district game. But who knows? Times have changed. And I wish luck to the Rams this week. Nothing better than beating a private school. I just think LCA will be able to defend the pass and win in the trenches. So no big letters from here.

I don't really think that it is looked at much by the kids as the dad's, some coaches and us fans. I think, (speaking for myself only) it is just good fodder and gives us something to do to have some fun since we can't actually play the game anymore. Maybe some take this site too seriously, I don't. Just a little school pride and rah rah.