40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is correct! I personally handed it to Sidelinedoc for him to get it to OR! He def deserves that plaque and more!

You guys are some of the best fans in the land - respectful yet energetic and supportive of the sport - great combination!

:lol: You handed it to me, not sidelinedoc. I'm the better looking one.

And thanks for the complements, we appreciate them. We love supporting our team.

:lol: You handed it to me, not sidelinedoc. I'm the better looking one.

And thanks for the complements, we appreciate them. We love supporting our team.

RAM - you are correct - I met with Sidelinedoc 1st and then I nded up handing it to you - my apologies - please forgive me - and let us win tomorrow night!

RAM - you are correct - I met with Sidelinedoc 1st and then I nded up handing it to you - my apologies - please forgive me - and let us win tomorrow night!

The win or lose thing is out of my hands. I can guarantee Ramburgers and Gatorade, and a smile with a handshake, nothing else. But, for a free meal, I think spoting us a score or so would normally be acceptable.

The win or lose thing is out of my hands. I can guarantee Ramburgers and Gatorade, and a smile with a handshake, nothing else. But, for a free meal, I think spoting us a score or so would normally be acceptable.

Fair enough - but like i said before - turnovers and Special Teams will be the difference in this game - so whoever wins those stats - wins this game --- IMO.

Fair enough - but like i said before - turnovers and Special Teams will be the difference in this game - so whoever wins those stats - wins this game --- IMO.

I agree, and I would add lineplay to those two. I would have to give LCA the nod on Special Teams, and they probably should have an advantage on lineplay with West. Turnovers? Well, we will have to see in that category.

I agree, and I would add lineplay to those two. I would have to give LCA the nod on Special Teams, and they probably should have an advantage on lineplay with West. Turnovers? Well, we will have to see in that category.

West is overrated...but he is a good Offensive player - good technique and decent work ethic and great attitude. Special Teams gets leveled out due to Home Field advantage - so we agree now to Turnovers wins this game!

West is overrated...but he is a good Offensive player - good technique and decent work ethic and great attitude. Special Teams gets leveled out due to Home Field advantage - so we agree now to Turnovers wins this game!

Process of elimination wins again. Turnovers can determine a lot in a game and who wins is one of them. Have you all had a "turnover problem" this year? We have been spotting on them, some games, such as Fairveiw, we had a lot of turnover problems. Can't win games that way.

Process of elimination wins again. Turnovers can determine a lot in a game and who wins is one of them. Have you all had a "turnover problem" this year? We have been spotting on them, some games, such as Fairveiw, we had a lot of turnover problems. Can't win games that way.

Yes - lots of fumbles - not INTs...which is why I think it will determine the outcome of the game...Raceland HITS hard and has great fundamental Tackling - gang tackling...worries me personally.

and BTW - I STAT - no kid playing -my son graduated years ago - he is actually in Afghanistan - a Marine now - so I call em like I see em! :)

Yes - lots of fumbles - not INTs...which is why I think it will determine the outcome of the game...Raceland HITS hard and has great fundamental Tackling - gang tackling...worries me personally.

and BTW - I STAT - no kid playing -my son graduated years ago - he is actually in Afghanistan - a Marine now - so I call em like I see em! :)

I remember a few games where it seemed as if the fumble bug hit LCA, but I didn't know if it was a big problem or just a few games. We have had our share as well. Hopefully we can keep those down.

Good luck to your son, I hope he stays safe. Keep call'n em, that's the way we like it. If it quacks and loves water, it probably a duck.

This is a first - the Raceland boys have been quiet for more than 24 hours!

They must have something up their sleeves for LCA this week OR they are still licking their wounds from the Fairview game last week. I suspect the former rather than the latter.

Are you Ram-fans ok?

Maybe a little of both but you never know what we will do. :sssh::D

Besides, the Ram Grill and concessions will still be there. :thumb:

RAMS...........you know what you have to do, the game plan is in place, EXECUTE!!!!

Also seniors, this is your night and your last game you will play on this field and at RAM STADIUM!!! so leave everything you have got in you out on that field tonight :ylsuper:!

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! :taz::taz::taz: