Everything posted by PennStation's
-
Boone/Cambell County Updates
29-20 CCHS with 2 mins to play
-
Is Highlands looking for a new QB coach?
From what I heard Coach V is going to be at Miami Valley Christian Academy. As for the Jared thing I guess we will have to wait and see what Dale is thinking. Would he even want him to coach. I do know that him and Patrick are very close they talk all the time. I think he will make an ok coach but again we wil have to wait and see.
- Cov Cath/Highlands Alumni Football Game
- Cov Cath/Highlands Alumni Football Game
- Cov Cath/Highlands Alumni Football Game
- Cov Cath/Highlands Alumni Football Game
- Cov Cath/Highlands Alumni Football Game
-
Highlands football banquet
Good luck to all attending. I'm sure it will be short and sweet.
-
Dale Mueller/National Coach of the Year
This is what I love about HHS fans.. we are proud as can be that Dale won the honor but we are concerned already about next year. What's even better is Dale is the same way. He will take the trophey home put it on the bedside table then Monday afternoon he will be working on 20n10. Congrats Dale live it up this weekend and he deserves it!
-
Prayers for Monroe Player
I have been reading this for a while now and was just thinking last night that I would try and call the room today and to hear the news is just terrible. I am so sorry for the family and the community that they have lost such a special person. I hope the last couple days with him were great days and we will all be praying.
-
5A Final: Highlands 35 John Hardin 7
Congrats HHS! what a great way for the seniors to end their career.
-
Highlands 52 Pulaski County 12
PC was undermanned and never stood a chance. HHS dominated from the start and never let up until the second half. The starters came out in sideline jackets and never stepped on the field. It was nice to see the young kids get a chance to play and score a late TD. Good luck next week Birds.
-
Highlands Field
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
-
All Star Game in NKY
From what I heard he was taking classes right after graduation so they can enroll right away into college. It looks like a good time and seems to get a pretty good turnout. When I was in high school kids could only play in 2 all-star games per sport. Is this still right? If so I wouldn't expect to see them but it would be fun to see them on the same field together.
-
Collinsworth wins Paul Hornung Award
Has he already been invited to that? :idunno:
-
Highlands Field
Noon? I just started tailgating today. :D:D:D:D
-
Highlands Field
Me either and I can't wait to go this weekend. :clap::clap:
-
Collinsworth wins Paul Hornung Award
Exactly but if he plays in the SEC he may be limited to one position. :thumb:
-
Collinsworth wins Paul Hornung Award
IMO the position he plays in college will depend on what conference he plays in. He needs to put on some more weight and muscle but that will come with the weight lifting programs.
-
Collinsworth wins Paul Hornung Award
This kid is as good as it gets in high school football. With total respect to Simpson and everyone else out there Austin deserved this award. Austin can play multiple positions and is probably the best D1 prospect out on the field. He is a great kid and is really down to earth. You might think because his dad is big time that he would be and that's the complete opposite. I have run into him a few times and he has always been very nice. As for Mr. Football I don't think he wil win it because he did miss too many games and there are other great player in the State that may deserve it. One of my high school teammates won this award a few years back and its a fun little banquet. You get to meet and eat lunch with Paul and pick his brain a little. If it hasn't changed it's also the same day as the Johnny Unitas award dinner. We were lucky enough to go to both so Austin should have a blast and enjoy every minute of it.
-
Who are the '' NASTY'S'' ?
Oh come on you know you enjoy this. :clap:
-
Who are the '' NASTY'S'' ?
Guess not. Oh well. :D:D
-
Highlands 49 Dixie Heights 0
Are you serious?:eek::eek: I didn't realize that at all. They are gonna be really tough then. Should be a lot of fun to watch in the next couple years.
-
Who are the '' NASTY'S'' ?
Tell but I'd have to kill ya. We are just lucky to be alive watching the greatest defense to ever play high school sports.
-
Who are the '' NASTY'S'' ?
I know that they are good but I didn't realize I was watch the next Butkus or Singletary. Wow go Birds.