Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Turkey Day Practice

Featured Replies

I want to wish all the teams that will hold practice on Turkey day the best of luck. The greatest day ever to hold a practice is on Turkey day. Enjoy.

Edited by CoachBuckett

I want to wish all the teams that will hold practice on Turkey day th best of luck. The greatest day ever to hold a practice is on Turkey day. Enjoy.

 

I will have to agree I think that Bell Co is going to practice at 5 and then have a bonfire afterwards.

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

GO Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Coach B. Monroe will host a pancake breakfast for the team and the community at 8:45 am with open practice from 10:15 to 11:30. Coach Petett wants all the boys to spend Turkey day with their families!

  • Author
Thanks Coach B. Monroe will host a pancake breakfast for the team and the community at 8:45 am with open practice from 10:15 to 11:30. Coach Petett wants all the boys to spend Turkey day with their families!

 

Sounds great. You have to love it when the community is involved.

I would say a lot!!!! John loves his food!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!! I hope all your blessings are good and all your friends and family arrives safely...God Bless!

Nothing like it, that's for sure. Whether you happen to win or lose on Friday, practing on Thanksgiving Day is in it's own league. Good luck to all on Friday.

It's my favorite holiday.:banana:

I was fortunate enough to "have" to practice on Thanksgiving back when it meant you made it to the finals. Great memory.

I was fortunate enough to "have" to practice on Thanksgiving back when it meant you made it to the finals. Great memory.

 

I think that you are showing your age:laugh:

 

I am not that far behind so I don't have much to say either.

The Flash are practicing at 9 with a team dinner at 12. Then spend the rest of the day with the family....Go Flash!!!!!!!

I will have to agree I think that Bell Co is going to practice at 5 and then have a bonfire afterwards.

 

You mean BC doesnt have a game today?:clap::clap:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.