Do you think Buffets will exist two years from now?

Randy Parker

Not that I am above eating at a buffet, but they are gross to begin with. Rows and gobs of food in an all you can eat capacity is so American.

That said, I have learned not to get in the way of Americans and their food. So, maybe a modification to more cafeteria style so you don't have nasty people grabbing every serving spoon or releasing droplets on your mashed potatoes.

Not that I am above eating at a buffet, but they are gross to begin with. Rows and gobs of food in an all you can eat capacity is so American.

That said, I have learned not to get in the way of Americans and their food. So, maybe a modification to more cafeteria style so you don't have nasty people grabbing every serving spoon or releasing droplets on your mashed potatoes.

There used to be a cafeteria style place at Florence mall , I think it was called Morrison’s , I was young but seemed like it was pretty good.

There used to be a cafeteria style place at Florence mall , I think it was called Morrison’s , I was young but seemed like it was pretty good.

It likely was Morrisons, they were common in large malls, there was one locally at the Huntington Mall when I was a kid. I was too young to remember the food well, but I do remember eating there a couple of times with aunt and uncle. I don't remember it being an all you can eat type of place though, you more less got to pick your protein and sides to make a dinner on a tray.

I only really went to Chinese buffets and I'll be a little bummed if they are done for good. I know they are kinda gross and I obviously eat way more than I need to but I love getting a bunch of random Chinese.

The day after a long night of drinking is why the Chinese buffet was invented.