Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

We still had over 500,000 new cases last week in the US so I don't think we are there yet, but we are getting there fast.

Do we have any idea how many of those are reinfections or cases after being vaccinated or after recovering once from COVID?

19 minutes ago, theguru said:

Is there a breakdown of those 200,000 by age, comorbidities, and any other data?

I think it will be really interesting to review 2020 and 2021 CDC numbers for deaths.  The 2019 numbers had 2,854,838 people dying in the US in 2019.  Too 5 Leading causes:

1. Heart disease 659,041

2. Cancer 599,061

3. Accidents (unintentional injuries) 173,040

4. Chronic lower respiratory 156,979

5. Stroke 150,005

6. Alzheimer’s 121,499

7. Diabetes 87,647

8. Nephritis 51,565

9. Influenza & Pneumonia 49,783

10. Suicide 47,511

I bet those numbers are all down significantly in 2020 and 2021 with the exceptions being suicide and drug overdoses depending on how they’re classified.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

I believe people who had COVID and recovered should get a card just like the people who have been vaccinated. I would like to see the total numbers of vaccinated plus naturally immunized people to see how close we are to herd immunity. I said months ago that by the end of the year nearly everyone in the US still living would have the antibodies - either by vaccine or by suffering and recovering from COVID. I  still believe that.

Can I have both cards?  How long will they last?

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Do we have any idea how many of those are reinfections or cases after being vaccinated or after recovering once from COVID?

I heard of quite a few people locally, through work, that had COVID last year, we’re vaccinated this year in the spring and just got it again.  Some of them had pretty moderate cases but not quite to the point they had to be hospitalized. 

Just now, sportsfan41 said:

I heard of quite a few people locally, through work, that had COVID last year, we’re vaccinated this year in the spring and just got it again.  Some of them had pretty moderate cases but not quite to the point they had to be hospitalized. 

Through my travels I have heard a few stories of vaccinated people coming down with COVID and we know from the "science" that is true.  My point is case numbers are misleading at this point if we don't have a more detailed breakdown about the cases. 

• Like 1

I’m on my cell phone so it’s hard to post links properly.  Hopefully this posts properly.  The first link shows the data I posted but most importantly that the mortality rate was 869.7 per 100,00 in 2019.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

The second link, also from CDC is mortality numbers from 2020.  About half way down, you’ll see where it says that in 2020, the mortality rate increased by 15.9% in 2020 up from 715.2 per 100,000 to 828.7 per 100,000   Definitely some funny math there.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

Again, both links are from the CDC website. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Unfortunately, they likely mucked up their natural and actual immunity.  And now they are subject to ADE that will hit a certain percentage of those who are vaxxed.

7 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I’m on my cell phone so it’s hard to post links properly.  Hopefully this posts properly.  The first link shows the data I posted but most importantly that the mortality rate was 869.7 per 100,00 in 2019.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

The second link, also from CDC is mortality numbers from 2020.  About half way down, you’ll see where it says that in 2020, the mortality rate increased by 15.9% in 2020 up from 715.2 per 100,000 to 828.7 per 100,000   Definitely some funny math there.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

Again, both links are from the CDC website. 

I noticed that last night as well...haha... it was 4 in the morning when I looked that up. Quite the discrepancy. 

23 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I think it will be really interesting to review 2020 and 2021 CDC numbers for deaths.  The 2019 numbers had 2,854,838 people dying in the US in 2019.  Too 5 Leading causes:

1. Heart disease 659,041

2. Cancer 599,061

3. Accidents (unintentional injuries) 173,040

4. Chronic lower respiratory 156,979

5. Stroke 150,005

6. Alzheimer’s 121,499

7. Diabetes 87,647

8. Nephritis 51,565

9. Influenza & Pneumonia 49,783

10. Suicide 47,511

I bet those numbers are all down significantly in 2020 and 2021 with the exceptions being suicide and drug overdoses depending on how they’re classified.  

I watched a news report last night about an increase in non-COVID deaths among people under 50 around the world and specifically in America and Western Europe.  The theories put forth were miscounted COVID deaths (but we are aggressive counting those), lockdown/drug related deaths (not as much in Europe), and the zinger, cardiac deaths related to mass vaccinations (again a theory).  The report went on to say no one appears to be studying it and if anything there is an effort to keep it from being studied. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I watched a news report last night about an increase in non-COVID deaths among people under 50 around the world and specifically in America and Western Europe.  The theories put forth were miscounted COVID deaths (but we are aggressive counting those), lockdown/drug related deaths (not as much in Europe), and the zinger, cardiac deaths related to mass vaccinations (again a theory).  The report went on to say no one appears to be studying it and if anything there is an effort to keep it from being studied. 

Had a friend of mine post on Facebook Sunday evening that his wife had suffered what they believe was a heart attack.  Said that, at the time, she was "sedated and stable", but that they were still trying to find a hospital that would treat her...after 20 hours.

The following day he posted that she had passed.  She was in her mid-50's.