Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Kind of like not believing any numbers. 

The numbers are huge no matter how you count them but I do wish we would do a better job studying all things COVID and releasing that information.  It is a shame we have to look to places like Israel for the best science. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I agree but I wish the powers that be would make a much greater effort educating everyone about fitness, maintaining a proper weight, and maybe a visit to an Endocrinologist to find any deficiencies (e.g. Vitamin D).  There is no telling how many lives that may have/would save. 

Absolutely. On the flip side of this we’ve (collectively, as a country) scoffed at healthy living initiatives so money gets invested into other places. And not to generalize, but COVID is more apt to harm people with this mindset.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, theguru said:

I agree but I wish the powers that be would make a much greater effort educating everyone about fitness, maintaining a proper weight, and maybe a visit to an Endocrinologist to find any deficiencies (e.g. Vitamin D).  There is no telling how many lives that may have/would save. 

My regular Dr. tested me for vitamin D deficiency back in December and was low which makes sense since winter. I started taking vitamin D supplement and now test normal.

• Like 2

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

My regular Dr. tested me for vitamin D deficiency back in December and was low which makes sense since winter. I started taking vitamin D supplement and now test normal.

I've been taking Vitamin D daily for several years now. 

• Like 3

I'm 8 days quarantined after testing positive last week.  I received my booster shot on Monday afternoon and started having body aches within a couple of hours.  Ended up in the ER after passing out in Cracker Barrel.  Did an assortment of tests and everything came back fine except for Covid.  They believe I already had the virus when I received the booster and that it sent my immune system into a frenzy.  Received an infusion Friday morning and have felt better daily since.

My main symptoms were really bad body aches, a headache that wouldn't go away, & I sleep ALL THE TIME.  The fatigue is very difficult to describe.  Haven't had any breathing or respiratory issues and I am hoping it stays that way. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I'm 8 days quarantined after testing positive last week.  I received my booster shot on Monday afternoon and started having body aches within a couple of hours.  Ended up in the ER after passing out in Cracker Barrel.  Did an assortment of tests and everything came back fine except for Covid.  They believe I already had the virus when I received the booster and that it sent my immune system into a frenzy.  Received an infusion Friday morning and have felt better daily since.

My main symptoms were really bad body aches, a headache that wouldn't go away, & I sleep ALL THE TIME.  The fatigue is very difficult to describe.  Haven't had any breathing or respiratory issues and I am hoping it stays that way. 

I am glad you are feeling better.

And any COVID shot on top of natural immunity, no way ever!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Damn Randall, cut that out. 

Feel better my man. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Get better, my man.

• Like 1