Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I have paid very little attention to that issue.

That’s irony.  

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

That’s irony.  

Kind of like not believing any numbers. 

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Kind of like not believing any numbers. 

The numbers are huge no matter how you count them but I do wish we would do a better job studying all things COVID and releasing that information.  It is a shame we have to look to places like Israel for the best science. 

Just now, theguru said:

It is a shame we have to look to places like Israel for the best science. 

We don't. 

People will only accept what science they want to believe. 

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Kind of like not believing any numbers. 

Not really. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I agree but I wish the powers that be would make a much greater effort educating everyone about fitness, maintaining a proper weight, and maybe a visit to an Endocrinologist to find any deficiencies (e.g. Vitamin D).  There is no telling how many lives that may have/would save. 

Absolutely. On the flip side of this we’ve (collectively, as a country) scoffed at healthy living initiatives so money gets invested into other places. And not to generalize, but COVID is more apt to harm people with this mindset.

On 10/21/2021 at 6:33 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

26.39 today and Jefferson County finally dropped to orange at 24.00.

Yesterday was 25.52.

20 hours ago, theguru said:

I agree but I wish the powers that be would make a much greater effort educating everyone about fitness, maintaining a proper weight, and maybe a visit to an Endocrinologist to find any deficiencies (e.g. Vitamin D).  There is no telling how many lives that may have/would save. 

My regular Dr. tested me for vitamin D deficiency back in December and was low which makes sense since winter. I started taking vitamin D supplement and now test normal.

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

My regular Dr. tested me for vitamin D deficiency back in December and was low which makes sense since winter. I started taking vitamin D supplement and now test normal.

I've been taking Vitamin D daily for several years now. 

On 10/23/2021 at 10:13 AM, Tigerpride94 said:

Yesterday was 25.52.

24.39 today.

  • Author
Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

24.39 today.

How many consecutive days have been lower than the last?

I'm 8 days quarantined after testing positive last week.  I received my booster shot on Monday afternoon and started having body aches within a couple of hours.  Ended up in the ER after passing out in Cracker Barrel.  Did an assortment of tests and everything came back fine except for Covid.  They believe I already had the virus when I received the booster and that it sent my immune system into a frenzy.  Received an infusion Friday morning and have felt better daily since.

My main symptoms were really bad body aches, a headache that wouldn't go away, & I sleep ALL THE TIME.  The fatigue is very difficult to describe.  Haven't had any breathing or respiratory issues and I am hoping it stays that way. 

10 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I'm 8 days quarantined after testing positive last week.  I received my booster shot on Monday afternoon and started having body aches within a couple of hours.  Ended up in the ER after passing out in Cracker Barrel.  Did an assortment of tests and everything came back fine except for Covid.  They believe I already had the virus when I received the booster and that it sent my immune system into a frenzy.  Received an infusion Friday morning and have felt better daily since.

My main symptoms were really bad body aches, a headache that wouldn't go away, & I sleep ALL THE TIME.  The fatigue is very difficult to describe.  Haven't had any breathing or respiratory issues and I am hoping it stays that way. 

I am glad you are feeling better.

And any COVID shot on top of natural immunity, no way ever!

16 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I'm 8 days quarantined after testing positive last week.  I received my booster shot on Monday afternoon and started having body aches within a couple of hours.  Ended up in the ER after passing out in Cracker Barrel.  Did an assortment of tests and everything came back fine except for Covid.  They believe I already had the virus when I received the booster and that it sent my immune system into a frenzy.  Received an infusion Friday morning and have felt better daily since.

My main symptoms were really bad body aches, a headache that wouldn't go away, & I sleep ALL THE TIME.  The fatigue is very difficult to describe.  Haven't had any breathing or respiratory issues and I am hoping it stays that way. 

Damn Randall, cut that out. 

Feel better my man. 

17 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I'm 8 days quarantined after testing positive last week.  I received my booster shot on Monday afternoon and started having body aches within a couple of hours.  Ended up in the ER after passing out in Cracker Barrel.  Did an assortment of tests and everything came back fine except for Covid.  They believe I already had the virus when I received the booster and that it sent my immune system into a frenzy.  Received an infusion Friday morning and have felt better daily since.

My main symptoms were really bad body aches, a headache that wouldn't go away, & I sleep ALL THE TIME.  The fatigue is very difficult to describe.  Haven't had any breathing or respiratory issues and I am hoping it stays that way. 

Get better, my man.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.