Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

On 11/22/2021 at 8:38 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

State incidence rate today was 31.54.

32.61 today. Might be a spike after thanksgiving.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

32.61 today. Might be a spike after thanksgiving.

Makes sense between get togethers and a big bar night. 

On 11/22/2021 at 2:35 PM, TheDeuce said:

How do you like the Waterpik? I've been thinking about getting one because I HATE regular flossing.

I had one years ago.  Didn't really care for it, but it's definitely better than flossing. 

1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

32.61 today. Might be a spike after thanksgiving.

This isn't good. 

New variant detected in South Africa that has 30 mutations to spike protein. Let's hope this doesn't evade current antibodies.

8 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

New variant detected in South Africa that has 30 mutations to spike protein. Let's hope this doesn't evade current antibodies.

 

8 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

New variant detected in South Africa that has 30 mutations to spike protein. Let's hope this doesn't evade current antibodies.

I am surprised there hasn't been a new variant like this one yet.  In a COVID world the Delta variant is old news. 

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

 

If that Doctor is right that is not good at all. 

Just now, theguru said:

I am surprised there hasn't been a new variant like this one yet.  In a COVID world the Delta variant is old news. 

I'm hoping the pill will work on all variants since uses different action to stop the virus by hurting its ability to replicate.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

If that Doctor is right that is not good at all. 

This guy knows his stuff so he usually is right.

4 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

This guy knows his stuff so he usually is right.

Tp94, I trust your judgment which makes this truly scary for everyone on planet Earth. 

Just now, theguru said:

Tp94, I trust your judgment which makes this truly scary for everyone on planet Earth. 

Indeed. I'm optimistic about the pill though. ?

I just read a quick article from Forbes.com about this.  A couple of things are jumping out at me and this provides the context from the article:

A great deal remains unknown about the variant and scientists are racing to figure out whether it is able to evade vaccine protection or is more transmissible. The very high number of mutations—and in areas relevant to vaccine-derived immunity—are what surprised and shocked scientists.

==============

So if I read that correctly the preliminary theory is there is a direct relationship between variants and the "vaccine."

Additionally, where is all the information (and it may be out there) about this particular variant and natural immunity?  Or like normal, are we just going to ignore natural immunity as part of the equation as we slide further down the rabbit hole?

I just read another article about this new variant from TheBlaze and it was all doom and gloom.

Is this ever going to end... 

And I know some of you are thinking "if everyone would just get the jab" blah blah blah but again if we took an honest look at this the "vaccines" may be in large part what is fueling variants.  

Vaccine makers are looking at this new variant to see if variant evades vaccine. They also can quickly deploy reformulated vaccine to meet variant. Seems always will be variants circulating like flu so will just be endemic like the flu.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.