Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Damn Randall, cut that out. 

Feel better my man. 

 

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

Get better, my man.

Thanks fellas.  Feeling better each day. 

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

On 10/25/2021 at 8:45 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

24.39 today.

23.98 today.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:46 PM, ChickenWyngz said:

How many consecutive days have been lower than the last?

Several. 

On 10/26/2021 at 9:46 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

23.98 today.

23.67 today.

On 10/28/2021 at 5:46 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

23.67 today.

22.35 today. Still moving down.

On 10/23/2021 at 10:29 AM, TheDeuce said:

I've been taking Vitamin D daily for several years now. 

I take 500 IU everyday in my Centrum Silver and I live in Florida so I get lots of sunshine year round. I supplement my daily vitamin pill with 1000 mg of vitamin C, 1000 mg of B12, and 50 mg of Zinc.  

2 hours ago, swamprat said:

I take 500 IU everyday in my Centrum Silver and I live in Florida so I get lots of sunshine year round. I supplement my daily vitamin pill with 1000 mg of vitamin C, 1000 mg of B12, and 50 mg of Zinc.  

One of my "excuses" for wanting to move to FL is because my doctor says I need Vitamin D. ?

Hope everyone is doing well.  Sounds like we’re trending the right way.  This will be a fascinating discussion to look back on someday.  From a historical standpoint we will be able to teach our children a lot from this pandemic. 

On 11/1/2021 at 6:12 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

22.35 today. Still moving down.

22.19 today.

On 11/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

22.19 today.

21.26 today.

On 11/9/2021 at 4:52 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

22.75 today.

23.95 today. Starting to tick up some. 

Is the reporting correct here:

newzealand.jpg

On 11/10/2021 at 5:32 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

23.95 today. Starting to tick up some. 

27.02 today.

22 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

27.02 today.

27.08 today.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.