Survivor: Island of the Idols

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Missy go also. Happy to see Elaine win immunity and food for her crew. Noura is sooooo stupid and self absorbed, I can't wait for her to go.

There is a pretty good chance Noura is next IMO. Winning immunity plus stupidly blowing her team's chance for reward put a target on her. Also, her best ally got voted out last night.

Going back to last week, few people have been more shocked by a blind side than Missy was. She was so full of herself that she could not believe it had happened. Then she drops the directive to her buddy Liz while they are hugging, which is the same pompous, controlling behavior that led to her being blindsided. She will spew venom at the final Tribal. That was one of my favorite Survivor blind sides.

Going back to last week, few people have been more shocked by a blind side than Missy was. She was so full of herself that she could not believe it had happened. Then she drops the directive to her buddy Liz while they are hugging, which is the same pompous, controlling behavior that led to her being blindsided. She will spew venom at the final Tribal. That was one of my favorite Survivor blind sides.

I'm with you VOR. Was very pleased how that played out!

Lauren made one of the best, if not the best, play in Survivor history.

Getting the group to eat bacon instead of competing? Personally, that whole move backfired IMO. One, they didn't get to eat much because the competition ended so fast. Two, she completely wasted the idol she won. Are you talking about another play?

Lauren made one of the best, if not the best, play in Survivor history.

I would disagree, simply because I think you are forgetting how many amazing plays there have been over the 20 years.

Getting Erik to give up his immunity idol at a tribal council by Parviti and the girls crushes this move. Boston Rob getting Lex to sacrifice his game to save Amber, to only axe him quickly after is another. Just two off the top of my head without much thought. This isn't even a blip on the radar.

She nailed her bets though.

I just got to watch after all the family left. We had a family discussion, but two college students were two episodes behind. I thought Lauren showed she can read people well. She then was so afraid of leaving with a pocketed idol that she played it . She was safe if she had thought it through.