Survivor: Island of the Idols

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve always been curious as to how much control the producers have over the gameplay. I find it hard to believe it’s just coincidence that often, the castaway who needs it most, is the one that happens to find an idol.

And I've always been pretty curious about that as well. I think they give hints.

Similar to you guys, I've always wondered how much influence producers have on these games. After Big Brother this summer, I'm 100% convinced that CBS production does what they want to influence the game, and it's not really all that subtle.

I am pretty glad Tommy won. I felt like he played a more old school game, which I really appreciate. Great social game, controlling information, and advancing through the game without having to rely on idols and advantages. I love the show of Survivor, but I have felt like they have gotten a little out of control with all the hidden immunity idols, special hidden immunity idols and crazy advantages. So in a season that I didn't care much for, I found it refreshing that Tommy won and did so by dominating the final vote.

• 3 weeks later...