Louisville 78 Connecticut 69 (Women)

TheDeuce

How dominant is UConn? This year is only the third in the last 12 seasons that the Huskies have lost two regular season games.

They have won 133 of their last 135 regular season games. Both losses this season. Never lost an AAC game.

Gino looked like he was really giving his team what for during a late time out but he seemed to act like a gentleman in the post-game handshake with Walz.

I think they get along well and have a good relationship from everything I have heard.

I'm watching Walz' post game press conference... Someone asked him about Geno's comment saying UCONN sucked right now... He said "Well, that's Geno" as he was laughing. Then he spoke to how that's where they've gotten their program. Another reporter said this is the first time in six years they've lost two games, and Walz said "They should fire him!" :lol2:

I always root for UCONN because I appreciate what Geno has done starting a program from scratch and becoming the most dominant program in college sport's history. That being said, I was happy for Jeff Walz...he seems like a class act and can't be all bad being a HHS alum!