Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Four Killed By Nude Gunman At Nashville Waffle House

Featured Replies

Have you all watched the interview with Mr. Shaw? He's about as real as it gets.

 

I have not seen/heard anything - do you have a link?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer the question above, there are now multiple reports of the capture. Here's a link to one of them, From the article:

 

Waffle House shooting suspect Travis Reinking was carrying a firearm and a flashlight when he was arrested this afternoon, police said.

He had a silver Kimber semi-automatic weapon with .45 caliber ammunition, flashlight and holster on him. His wallet containing a Colorado ID was in his backpack, police said.

 

Waffle House shooting suspect captured: Live updates

I have not seen/heard anything - do you have a link?

 

I've been looking and can't find the full video that was on social media yesterday. Here is a part of it: https://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/columnists/david-waters/2018/04/23/waters-waffle-house-hero-role-model-lawmakers/542189002/

 

In the full video, he talks about how he wasn't trying to be a hero, that he was just trying to save his own life. He's so genuine that it just resonated with me. If I happen to find a clip of it, I'll post it for you.

Have you all watched the interview with Mr. Shaw? He's about as real as it gets.

 

He was a true Hero, it's no telling how many lives he saved.

The dad should be charged also with the 5 deaths.

 

4 at the Waffle House.

1 for his son being killed.

 

 

What law did he break?

What law did he break?

As far as I can tell, none. If the cops gave the son's guns back to the father, there would be no legal reason why he couldn't give them back to his son.

What law did he break?

 

As far as I can tell, none. If the cops gave the son's guns back to the father, there would be no legal reason why he couldn't give them back to his son.

 

According to Dana Loesch (whoever that is), 18 USC 922g.

 

If you ask me what that means, I'll probably slap you.

According to Dana Loesch (whoever that is), 18 USC 922g.

 

If you ask me what that means, I'll probably slap you.

 

She is the spokesperson for the NRA if I am not mistaken.

 

 

What does that mean?

She is the spokesperson for the NRA if I am not mistaken.

 

 

What does that mean?

 

18 USC 922g is a law. I tried reading it, but it's like a novel. :lol2: I guess USC means United States Code or something, and not that Southern Cal is ranked 18th.

 

In this case 18 USC 922g is a law that the father could be charged with violating. I guess?

 

Anyway, I can't wait to slap you in the face.

What law did he break?

 

As far as I can tell, none. If the cops gave the son's guns back to the father, there would be no legal reason why he couldn't give them back to his son.

 

I'll have to see if I can find the story, but somewhere else I read that if you knowingly transfer weapons to someone that's prohibited from having them, it's a violation of federal law.

 

Now, what the definition of "transfer" is...I'll leave that up to the legal eagles to argue. But from what I understand, the father was told NOT to give the weapons back to his son, and said he'd comply.

So sad for the victims of this tragedy. Prayers are with them and their families. A great story hearing how that man possibly saved many more lives by his heroic actions.

 

What's crazy is I was in Nashville for my friends bachelors party exactly a month ago. We ended up at that waffle house twice while down there.

Luckily Shaw was in good enough shape at 3:30 in the morning to be able to handle this piece of trash. Your typical person at a waffle house at 3:30 in the morning usually can barely read the menu.

In what world does a psycho who opens fire, while naked mind you, and murders 4 people get bond?

 

Court set this lunatics bond at $2MM. This guy has no business having the option of being out of jail while awaiting trial.

I'll have to see if I can find the story, but somewhere else I read that if you knowingly transfer weapons to someone that's prohibited from having them, it's a violation of federal law.

 

Now, what the definition of "transfer" is...I'll leave that up to the legal eagles to argue. But from what I understand, the father was told NOT to give the weapons back to his son, and said he'd comply.

Gotcha. That makes sense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.