Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Four Killed By Nude Gunman At Nashville Waffle House

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we bring up the whole naked thing? Was this drug induced or just being delusional? He once told police Taylor Swift was stalking him. This guy is a nut.

Good on Mr. Shaw being a hero!

 

Awesome act of bravery!

I am all for gun owners being held responsible for crimes committed by someone using the gun owner's weapons.

I am all for gun owners being held responsible for crimes committed by someone using the gun owner's weapons.

 

I'm confident someone will have a problem with this.

I am all for gun owners being held responsible for crimes committed by someone using the gun owner's weapons.

 

I have no problem with it either.

 

Only situation I would is if the gun was stolen from the owner and they reported the theft prior to the crime being committed.

I have no problem with the dad being charged. He is the very one who should have known his son was crazy and should have kept guns away from him.

The dad should be charged also with the 5 deaths.

 

4 at the Waffle House.

1 for his son being killed.

I am all for gun owners being held responsible for crimes committed by someone using the gun owner's weapons.

 

I don't either, but it doesn't have anything to do with guns.

 

If a person of age provides an underage person with alcohol, or if a licensed driver gives his or her keys to an unlicensed driver, etc. they should be charged with something.

Alive, I assume?

 

Yes, within blocks of the waffle house and his apartment. He'd been hiding in the woods.

Yes, the coward gave up without a fight. He did have a gun on him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.