Will President Trump resign?

No way he resigns. He wants to either be the president or the victim. If he is impeached he can complain about the "witch hunt" that took the presidency from him for the rest of his life. I'm glad he got elected compared to the alternative, but at this point I'd be much happier with President Pence calling the shots.

Why would Trump resign? I have heard no facts or any evidence of collusion with the Russians. Feinstein and several others have stated in the past day or so there is nothing that they have seen that shows anything. Now the media and the Ds would like to say look look look at the investigation of Trump, but when we talk facts we have nothing.

I think at some point he'll get fed up with the harassment.

Doubtful. I can't see him just quitting the job because some people don't like him. Honestly he seems like one of the last people in the World that would take that route.

I don't think he wanted to win or expected to win. I think he had no idea what the position entailed and he desperately misses his old life. It would not surprise me if he walked away. Look at the hassle he's had so far. Whatever happens to the Trump presidency, like JA said, he did his job and that's the reason I voted for him.

I don't think he wanted to win or expected to win. I think he had no idea what the position entailed and he desperately misses his old life. It would not surprise me if he walked away. Look at the hassle he's had so far. Whatever happens to the Trump presidency, like JA said, he did his job and that's the reason I voted for him.

I think the bolded is a very fair and accurate assessment. I don't think he really wanted the job and I think he wants it even less now. I hope he lasts four years. I fear the guy on deck much more than Mr Trump.