Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will President Trump resign?

Featured Replies

Will he resign if the impeachment talk gains momentum? I personally believe he will resign before the year is out.

Trump is not resigning, he ego would not let him.

No way he resigns. He wants to either be the president or the victim. If he is impeached he can complain about the "witch hunt" that took the presidency from him for the rest of his life. I'm glad he got elected compared to the alternative, but at this point I'd be much happier with President Pence calling the shots.

Trump is not resigning, he ego would not let him.

 

Kind of been my thoughts the whole time.

Will his ego let himself get "fired"? I think whatever Trump does, he's going to do it on his terms.

Why would Trump resign? I have heard no facts or any evidence of collusion with the Russians. Feinstein and several others have stated in the past day or so there is nothing that they have seen that shows anything. Now the media and the Ds would like to say look look look at the investigation of Trump, but when we talk facts we have nothing.

Resign? Why would that be a question?

 

Thanks. Was thinking the same thing. Wishful thinking by some folks who still can't accept reality?

I think at some point he'll get fed up with the harassment.

I think at some point he'll get fed up with the harassment.

 

Doubtful. I can't see him just quitting the job because some people don't like him. Honestly he seems like one of the last people in the World that would take that route.

I don't think he wanted to win or expected to win. I think he had no idea what the position entailed and he desperately misses his old life. It would not surprise me if he walked away. Look at the hassle he's had so far. Whatever happens to the Trump presidency, like JA said, he did his job and that's the reason I voted for him.

I don't think he wanted to win or expected to win. I think he had no idea what the position entailed and he desperately misses his old life. It would not surprise me if he walked away. Look at the hassle he's had so far. Whatever happens to the Trump presidency, like JA said, he did his job and that's the reason I voted for him.

 

I think the bolded is a very fair and accurate assessment. I don't think he really wanted the job and I think he wants it even less now. I hope he lasts four years. I fear the guy on deck much more than Mr Trump.

He'd never give Maxine Waters & the Media the satisfaction, even if it was warranted!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.