I climbed the Efffel Tower tonight and I barely made it...

theguru

That's functional training. You should write a book, lol. People pay 100s a month to go to a gym just to simulate the work you do every morning.

I have a contraption that I can attach to my small tractor (when it is not too muddy like now) to pick up and haul the manure in the pasture, but I do it with rake, shovel and wagon as it is a good workout.

I will be loading and putting up more hay here pretty soon....that is a great workout carrying and lifting ~70 pound bales and stacking them up over your head.

I am happy to share the fun!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a contraption that I can attach to my small tractor (when it is not too muddy like now) to pick up and haul the manure in the pasture, but I do it with rake, shovel and wagon as it is a good workout.

I will be loading and putting up more hay here pretty soon....that is a great workout carrying and lifting ~70 pound bales and stacking them up over your head.

I am happy to share the fun!

NO THANK YOU. I helped my friends family a couple of times in high school. Never again. I itched all day.

Made a fantastic no/low carb pizza last night with the crust made from almond flour and mozzarella cheese. And you could actually pick it up!
I've got an almond flour crust pizza on deck to make as soon as I have time. Glad to hear you say it was good. Also going to give almond flour pancakes a go.

I've got an almond flour crust pizza on deck to make as soon as I have time. Glad to hear you say it was good. Also going to give almond flour pancakes a go.

The consistency is obviously different. But I was able to pick up the slices and eat them, and it was much better than a cauliflower crust, IMO.

No pizza will ever be as good as the real thing, but this will certainly do for when I'm craving it.

The consistency is obviously different. But I was able to pick up the slices and eat them, and it was much better than a cauliflower crust, IMO.

No pizza will ever be as good as the real thing, but this will certainly do for when I'm craving it.

I think I'd rather stay fat.

Made some waffles last night using coconut flour.

8 eggs

1/2 cup coconut oil

1/2 cup coconut flour (plus a little more if batter is too thin, should be pretty thick).

1 T cinnamon

1 tsp vanilla

1/2 tsp salt

Makes about 6 waffles. I had 3 last night and couldn't finish it all (ate most of it though). Probably 2 would be more in line.

I figure Macro's per waffle to be:

Cal = 306.7

Fat = 26.7

Carbs = 2.0

Protein = 9.3

This is before any butter or other things you may add. I put a tbsp of butter on there, some blueberries, and maple syrup.

Really bad week for me. Largest buffet I've ever seen for breakfast, high sodium Chinese dishes for lunch than fine dining every evening along with several cocktails.

.....and not even 1 lousy snapchat....you have totally let me down this year.

I usually go Monday through Saturday here is what a typical week looks like:

Monday and Thursday (Shoulders and Legs)

Dumbbell lateral raises 3x10

Dumbbell Front Raises 3x10

Kettle Bell Shoulder Press (hold KB bottom side up and keep stacked wrist. Hard as hell btw)

3x10

Clean and Jerk

1x10 135 (warm up) 3x5 at 75% 1RM 2x2 90% 1RM

Front Squats

1x10 135 (warm up) 5x5 80% 1RM

Deadlifts (For Cardio)

10x10 at 225

Leg Press

4x10 60% 1RM

Seated Calf Raises

3x25

Jump Rope 10 minutes

Tuesday and Friday (Chest and Triceps)

Bench Press 1x15 135 (warm up) 3x5 75% 1RM 2x2 90% 1RM

Cable Flys (Incline)

1x15 warmup 4x10

Dumbbell Bench Press

4x10 80% 1RM

Dumbbell Fly to Hex Press (1 fly then 1 Hex Press= 1 rep)

3x10

Med Ball push-ups

3x20

Decline Push Ups

3x20

Power Clean (lightweight just working on form)

3x5

Skull Crushers

4x10

Tricep Rope extensions

4x10

Single hand cable pull down (palm facing up)

2x3x10

Cable bar tricep extension

Tricep dips

4x10

Drop set to failure

Jump Rope 10 minutes

Wednesday and Saturday (Back and Bis)

Lat Pulldowns (Wide Grip)

4x10

1 arm Lat Pulldown

2x4x10

Seated cable row

4x10

Bent over dumbbell rows

4x10

Incline bench dumbbell side raise (lay chest down on bench with dumbbells hanging at side. Raise them to the side while pinching shoulder blades together)

4x10

Deadlifts (for cardio)

10x10 225

EZ Bar curl

4x10

Single arm cable curl

2x4x10

Single arm preacher curl

2x4x10

Cable curl

Drop set to failure

Jump Rope 10 minutes

Pull ups to failure

Whatever I want. My purpose of running is to keep myself in shape, but also so that I can eat and drink whatever I want and not put on a ton of weight. You only live once, I'm not wasting my life eating crappy tasting foods because they're healthy. :lol2:

C'mon, you need to do the Tom Brady diet in honor of your hero! 80% veggies, 20% protein and millett (whatever that is). NO sugar, caffeine or alcohol...now that diet would be brutal!