Which celebrity death hurt you the most?

jericho

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the question is saying which one made you cry or which one did you love more than some family members. It's asking which one did you have sort of connection with/appreciation for that caused you to go "oh, man that guy was part of my life to an extent...."

Mine would be Ali and Prince.

They are all sad, obviously. The one I will miss the most is difficult, Arnie, followed closely by Ali. Probably why Arnie is because Ali was just a shell of himself for a long time before death.

In music Glenn Frey for me.

This; and the fact that I got to meet Mr. Palmer. Otherwise The Greatest would have been first.

I don't think the question is saying which one made you cry or which one did you love more than some family members. It's asking which one did you have sort of connection with/appreciation for that caused you to go "oh, man that guy was part of my life to an extent...."

Mine would be Ali and Prince.

Exactly.

For all time, it would be Dale Earnhardt for me. I had family and friends calling and coming over the day that he died.

For this year, I agree with Ali and Prince and would add John Glenn and, more obscurely, Vera Rubin, an astronomer who particularly inspired me.

I do marvel at how news coverage drives peoples thinking . If Carrie fisher wasnt blasted all over drudge , CNN , and all others what % would give a hoot ? Not I for sure .

It didn't make me sad, I knew her from the Star Wars movies and hate to think of her not being in the.