Trump saves a thousand jobs in Indiana

I want him to do what he said he could do. He suckered your votes, so do the job. Land all the jobs: not half of the jobs.

Prosecute the criminal. Build the Wall.

If he doesn't do these things HE is a failure like him or not.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Still stings I see. You all should sue 538 for mental anguish.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Trump ever do anything good in your eyes? What could he do short of to resign that you would think is good. Keep in mind the liberal left wants to be inclusive of everyones ideas. What say you Hellcats?

I'm not answering for Hellcats but for me it is weird watching the shift taking place where folks used to look into things that happened and are now content with 140 characters of explanation when things happen. Not to mention it appears that every time Donald thinks he did something good he is going to tell us about it.(see: Taiwan phone call debacle)

He's the guy everyone hated in high school and now he is our POTUS. The guy who would score 36 points and hit the game winner and then tell everyone about what he just did even though we all watched it. Nevermind that only half of the story is being told. Just weird watching society these days.

I'm not answering for Hellcats but for me it is weird watching the shift taking place where folks used to look into things that happened and are now content with 140 characters of explanation when things happen. Not to mention it appears that every time Donald thinks he did something good he is going to tell us about it.(see: Taiwan phone call debacle)

He's the guy everyone hated in high school and now he is our POTUS. The guy who would score 36 points and hit the game winner and then tell everyone about what he just did even though we all watched it. Nevermind that only half of the story is being told. Just weird watching society these days.

This I agree with. What I hated most about him. At first I could not stand Trump. When he entered the race and bragged about his wealth made me sick. I still dont like that crap. But I 100% agree with "America First". That includes me, you, Hellcats, Science Friction etc. I hope he helps everyone. I always hope all presidents help us all, even the ones I do not agree with.

This I agree with. What I hated most about him. At first I could not stand Trump. When he entered the race and bragged about his wealth made me sick. I still dont like that crap. But I 100% agree with "America First". That includes me, you, Hellcats, Science Friction etc. I hope he helps everyone. I always hope all presidents help us all, even the ones I do not agree with.

Same here. I hope he helps everyone as well and I truly feel he has the potential to do so. What he does remains to be seen and this particular situation doesn't move me that much once we peel back the layers of the whole situation. I am grateful he saved the 1,000 at this particular plant but he isn't telling the whole story and he won't be able to repeat this action for every single plant in this situation. He does no good to himself or anyone else by bragging about saving these jobs and giving himself an atta boy for it. Every person in this situation at a different plant will want the same treatment and it is impossible to treat different situations the exact same way. He's opening up a Pandora's Box and he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

I want him to do what he said he could do. He suckered your votes, so do the job. Land all the jobs: not half of the jobs.

Yes, those of us that voted for him, all 60 plus million, have no brains and were all suckered. :ohbrother:

This line of thinking is what is wrong with the Left HC.

Yes, those of us that voted for him, all 60 plus million, have no brains and were all suckered. :ohbrother:

This line of thinking is what is wrong with the Left HC.

I never thought he would or could do all the things he said. I'm betting that if he does some of it our country will be in a better place economically.

Elections have consequences.” It’s the political way for winners to tell losers: “Tough luck, you lost. Get over it.” - Barack Obama.

"We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

Barack Obama

These were the policies of our old president. Tell me how the new president is acting like this. He's asking for unity and trying to work for the little guy. There is always going to be a rich guy who profits off the little guys labor one way or the other. Thanks to Nafta they get to get rich off of mexican labor instead of American labor. The Rich have influenced Washington from the beginning. Trump doesn't need their money. At least the little guy will keep his job. That's a win.

Edited by Fear the Nation