Trump saves a thousand jobs in Indiana

I will defend Trump to the hilt when I believe he is right, but when he acts like Obama, I will criticize him the same way that I have criticized Obama for the past 8 years. We need a president who can place his ego below the Constitution and restore the federal balance of power. This nation cannot withstand many more Obamas.

Something tells me Trump will not let the constitution or previous republican ideologies get in his way of making America great.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me Trump will not let the constitution or previous republican ideologies get in his way of making America great.

The executive order pen is warmed up and waiting on the desk for him. Of course it will need an ink replacement as it's been used a lot. Is there a difference between a left handed or right handed executive pen?

The executive order pen is warmed up and waiting on the desk for him. Of course it will need an ink replacement as it's been used a lot. Is there a difference between a left handed or right handed executive pen?

Nope they're the same.

Right side should be just as angry.

Nope they're the same.

Right side should be just as angry.

The problem is, very few on the left saw any problem with Obama signing unconstitutional executive orders to implement what should have been his legislative agenda. I assure you, that if Trump behaves like Obama did, there will be vocal opposition from the right that was non-existent on the left.

The problem is, very few on the left saw any problem with Obama signing unconstitutional executive orders to implement what should have been his legislative agenda. I assure you, that if Trump behaves like Obama did, there will be vocal opposition from the right that was non-existent on the left.

Nope politics

Nope politics
Nope, politics is why there was not a peep from Democrats each time that the Obama administration illegally circumvented the constitutional process. Now that Trump is poised to become president, the same people will suddenly find respect for the constitutional principles that were missing for the past 8 years. You were correct, if Trump abuses executive power, the right should be angry - but the left should have been angry when Obama did so. The difference is that the right will be angry, but the left? Never with a liberal in the Oval Office.

Nope, politics is why there was not a peep from Democrats each time that the Obama administration illegally circumvented the constitutional process. Now that Trump is poised to become president, the same people will suddenly find respect for the constitutional principles that were missing for the past 8 years. You were correct, if Trump abuses executive power, the right should be angry - but the left should have been angry when Obama did so. The difference is that the right will be angry, but the left? Never with a liberal in the Oval Office.

We will wait and see. :thumb:

Everybody remembers that Trump said he wouldn't use tax incentives to make businesses stay right?

He said they would stay because he told them to, or they would get a penalty/tariff.

He's using the same weak principals of our current stupid politicians if he is to take credit for this. :jump:

Prior to day one of his presidency he has negotiated the loss of a net 300 jobs. Wow, I knew I would be impressed.

You must have learn math via common core.

I agree with this 100%. Fiscal conservatives won't hesistate to bash Trump. Even though some like to say no one bashed Bush many fiscal conservatives were out spoken about No Child Left Behind.

I just don't need to hear from people like @Hellcats who have approved of certain behavior for 8 years and now seem to have a problem with it. If I had a problem with certain behavior from President Obama , I won't change my stance with President elect Trump.

You must have learn math via common core.

Just working on my Trump math facts. Don't have to be true just have to say it loud.

I agree with this 100%. Fiscal conservatives won't hesistate to bash Trump. Even though some like to say no one bashed Bush many fiscal conservatives were out spoken about No Child Left Behind.

I just don't need to hear from people like @Hellcats who have approved of certain behavior for 8 years and now seem to have a problem with it. If I had a problem with certain behavior from President Obama , I won't change my stance with President elect Trump.

You fiscal conservatives may be just as busy as us these next 4 years. :lol2:

Just working on my Trump math facts. Don't have to be true just have to say it loud.

You fiscal conservatives may be just as busy as us these next 4 years. :lol2:

The odd thing is you will be criticizing people for being hypocrites while being a hypocrite for supporting similar policies for 8 years.