Trump saves a thousand jobs in Indiana

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest in this specific situation you are trying to nitpick. You know there is a huge difference.

On the other message I'm reaearching and I will let you know once I know actual facts

The little I've read: He has a six-figure investment (not huge by his standards but still legit) in the parent company. Apparently it's on something he filed.

So we have him interceding on behalf of a company that he owns. So simple question - is that a problem?

The little I've read: He has a six-figure investment (not huge by his standards but still legit) in the parent company. Apparently it's on something he filed.

So we have him interceding on behalf of a company that he owns. So simple question - is that a problem?

As someone who deals in this world. I'm researching more. Does he own direct shares or is it in a fund. It's a big difference. I've seen to many journalist try to slam somone on this difference. Also is it in an account where someone else has discretionary power.

As someone who deals in this world. I'm researching more. Does he own direct shares or is it in a fund. It's a big difference. I've seen to many journalist try to slam somone on this difference. Also is it in an account where someone else has discretionary power.

Interest income from a bond.

Interest income from a bond.

That is completly different then. This move wasn't going to affect the company going out of business. The bond is a completed contract , only affected out of bankruptcy. Individual shares , a large number would be negative.

So to answer your question , no that doesn't affect me at all.

A company that was hand picked by a sitting president. Actually revieved tax payer money, claimed bankruptcy. Left tax payers paying more, is much worse than a company paying less in taxes.

Handpicked by which President? Request was made and approved before Jan 20, 2009.

Will Trump ever do anything good in your eyes? What could he do short of to resign that you would think is good. Keep in mind the liberal left wants to be inclusive of everyones ideas. What say you Hellcats?

I want him to do what he said he could do. He suckered your votes, so do the job. Land all the jobs: not half of the jobs.

Prosecute the criminal. Build the Wall.

If he doesn't do these things HE is a failure like him or not.

I want him to do what he said he could do. He suckered your votes, so do the job. Land all the jobs: not half of the jobs.

Prosecute the criminal. Build the Wall.

If he doesn't do these things HE is a failure like him or not.

Now Ann Coulter is concerned about him. Already wondering about him being a "sell-out."