Your Team's Worst Beating

sports fan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Trinity vs. St. X: 1995. This was my first Trinity vs. X game. Had I not gone to the state championship the previous December, I may never have gone again.

2) Trinity at Cincy St. X: 1998. That regular season was brutal and is exactly why I don't understand the number of Trinity fans that want to schedule all those Ohio and Indiana teams next year. Losing a close one is heartbreaking, but getting blown out and shut out just makes you never want to watch again.

in 1998 Danville beat Boyle 60-7

Yes, but as I mentioned I remember well being pasted 60-0 as a frosh by Harrodsburg. Boyle's been beaten worse in their past.

errr, now that I've written it I'm not sure I like making these kinds of statements. :lol: :creepy:

1966 Hopkinsville defeated Bath County 88-0 the worst loss in school history. This was also the first season of football. The Wildcats went 2-8 that season defeating a Irvine team and Fleming County

Then the record was close to being meet in 2003 LCA-Lexington Christian Academy defeated Bath 69-0 in Owingsville. Would have been worse had the clock not been allowed to run during this game.

The late 60's 1969 to be exact the Cats had a running back by the name of Frank Jones that set the season Rushing record that still stands today.

For Breathitt County, it had to be Boyle County in the Rec Bowl. I think it was in 2000, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, the final score was 69-8. And the sad thing is, they could have beaten us much worse.

I was thinking it was Mason that laid it on the Bobcats that year?

Holmes worst ever defeat came at the hands of Highlands (surprise surprise). Ole Gino and the boys came over and put a 81-0 beating on them. Sad part about is was that year Holmes beat Covcath and had a really good team.

Highlands was just that dominant that year.

Yeah Holmes finished second in district that year. Also, wasn't there an injury that took a while to clear. All with a running clock. Could have been 100-0. Injury with the clock running ate up most of the quarter.