Pirates Raid Ship

(Speak in your best Pirate Voice,,)

Heard that a West Virginia floatilla came to close to the shore of the Pond Creek Nation and the Pirates obsconded the hooligans. Pirating is still a lucrative excusion I see. Heard the scallywags were made to walk the plank into football. AAARRRRGG !!!! a nice acqusition these mates will make to a seasoned crew of hearty seafairing cutthroats. It must a been a dingy afloat if you only pillaged 7-11 of the crew. A letter of mark from the king was issued for the privateering of the boat i would assume......Matey !!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yar... I'm a pirate. You don't have to believe me, but I paid 280 smackers for a Jolly Roger tattoo and have recorded my own pirate song, plus I just am.

Heartwarming story there, Deviloligist! Much appreciated from this swashbuckler!

(Speak in your best Pirate Voice,,)

Heard that a West Virginia floatilla came to close to the shore of the Pond Creek Nation and the Pirates obsconded the hooligans. Pirating is still a lucrative excusion I see. Heard the scallywags were made to walk the plank into football. AAARRRRGG !!!! a nice acqusition these mates will make to a seasoned crew of hearty seafairing cutthroats. It must a been a dingy afloat if you only pillaged 7-11 of the crew. A letter of mark from the king was issued for the privateering of the boat i would assume......Matey !!!

Umm, Jerry Seinfeld on line 2, he wants his shirt back.