A Thought on Immigration...

born2reign

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My plan is a compromise. An attempt to bridge the chasm in this debate. Appeasing the rabid right and looney left without making either particularly happy. As far as I'm concerned both can walk across that field if they have a problem with it. Also I see you ignored the rest of it and just focused on one thing. Everyone wants to ship them back but people get a wee bit gunshy when we talk explosives.

Furthermore we are not at war with Mexico. Just trying to keep the border secure after all.

No, I didn't ignore the rest at all. Trust me, I might not be the brightest, but I can read. At least I think I can. :D I just highlighted this one because it stood out to me. Haven't heard many call for land mines and claymores along the border, in fact, you're the only one in my lifetime. I have heard of people wanting drone usage. Most of what you highlighted I have said.

No, I didn't ignore the rest at all. Trust me, I might not be the brightest, but I can read. At least I think I can. :D I just highlighted this one because it stood out to me. Haven't heard many call for land mines and claymores along the border, in fact, you're the only one in my lifetime. I have heard of people wanting drone usage. Most of what you highlighted I have said.

Offer a big carrot and a bigger stick to entice people to make the right choice.

I have posted my plan in here for years. Not my fault that the degenerative nature of the discourse on this site has become extraordinarily toxic. In fact many of you people think I am liberal which is an absolutely hilarious concept to anyone who knows me.

Here is the basic outline:

1) Secure border via lethal force. Landmines, claymores and drones if need be. Place signs in English and Spanish and any other language you think we need to cover too warning of the threat of deadly force if the border is not observed. Border secured.

2) Simplify the path to legal status for those who want to be here legally. So as to decrease the likelihood of being the unfortunate victim of the 'splosions listed above.

3) Offer more guest worker visas and tax the guest workers for services provided.

4) Offer parents and families of children born on US soil expidited paths to legal status to avoid tearing apart families and force them to pay pentalties in order to compensate for services that mat have been rendered during their stay prior to legal status.

5) Punish employers who employ illegal immigrants. Start with fines, if need be move to time in federal prison.

6) After a token period of time in which illegals have been given the option to come forward, identify themselves, register, and pay the penalties listed previously deport any as they are caught or arrested for other things where possible. This requires mandatory reporting from precincts and local law enforcement.

7) Stop the drug war as it exists currently and allow for the decriminalization of many drugs so as to increase some tax revenue and take nonviolent offenders out of prison while concurrently reducing the power of the cartels.

8) Attempt to convince people to stop being massive rusty proctology tools about it unlike the current scenario between the rabid right and the looney left.

Just a basic outline.

So I'm not like those "politicians" you compare me to. I would dare say that your divisive demagoguery has been more harmful to proper adult discourse than anything I have said.

I like it!

I have posted my plan in here for years. Not my fault that the degenerative nature of the discourse on this site has become extraordinarily toxic. In fact many of you people think I am liberal which is an absolutely hilarious concept to anyone who knows me.

1) Secure border via lethal force. Landmines, claymores and drones if need be. Place signs in English and Spanish and any other language you think we need to cover too warning of the threat of deadly force if the border is not observed. Border secured.

2) Simplify the path to legal status for those who want to be here legally. So as to decrease the likelihood of being the unfortunate victim of the 'splosions listed above.

3) Offer more guest worker visas and tax the guest workers for services provided.

4) Offer parents and families of children born on US soil expidited paths to legal status to avoid tearing apart families and force them to pay pentalties in order to compensate for services that mat have been rendered during their stay prior to legal status.

5) Punish employers who employ illegal immigrants. Start with fines, if need be move to time in federal prison.

6) After a token period of time in which illegals have been given the option to come forward, identify themselves, register, and pay the penalties listed previously deport any as they are caught or arrested for other things where possible. This requires mandatory reporting from precincts and local law enforcement.

7) Stop the drug war as it exists currently and allow for the decriminalization of many drugs so as to increase some tax revenue and take nonviolent offenders out of prison while concurrently reducing the power of the cartels.

8) Attempt to convince people to stop being massive rusty proctology tools about it unlike the current scenario between the rabid right and the looney left.

Just a basic outline.

So I'm not like those "politicians" you compare me to. I would dare say that your divisive demagoguery has been more harmful to proper adult discourse than anything I have said.

And this my friends is what we call a mic drop....

Quit supplying them with free health care, food, housing and then we can talk.

if a parent sneaks into America and has a kid, send them back with kid and bill for hospital cost. Dont dare let the parents obtain legal status because they used their kid

Quit supplying them with free health care, food, housing and then we can talk.

if a parent sneaks into America and has a kid, send them back with kid and bill for hospital cost. Dont dare let the parents obtain legal status because they used their kid

Just so we're clear, you're advocating for the deportation of American citizens?

Just so we're clear, you're advocating for the deportation of American citizens?

You would agree that keeping the family together is important correct?

If yes, then only two options, keep the illegals here or status quo or deport all.

Now if you are for deporting the illegals, and keeping the kid (citizen) here in the USA, different discussion.

Just a basic outline.

Disregard the dislike. Fat finger strikes again.