Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Thought on Immigration...

Featured Replies

 

Nope. You have to secure the border first. Pathway comes second. If you don't secure the border first, you just add more to those needing a pathway.

 

And if you are not willing to use lethal force to secure the border then you just want a token symbol to make yourself feel better. Mine the border or talk reform. It's really that simple. I don't think that wall did the Qin dynasty much good.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't understand the mentality of being offended by something that you probably had zero desire of attending in the first place.

So we take the money that could have been spent on out traumatized military veterans and spend it on public assistance for illegal aliens? Unless you are the US Military, there is no infinite stream of cash. It is not the responsibility of US taxpayers to support foreign nationals who are not in the country legally. However, nothing is stopping you from contributing to any cause you like, so please do go ahead to commit YOUR personal $ to this cause.

And if you are not willing to use lethal force to secure the border then you just want a token symbol to make yourself feel better. Mine the border or talk reform. It's really that simple. I don't think that wall did the Qin dynasty much good.

 

Then by all means, let's just have open borders and let whoever wants to come in, come in. Sounds ridiculous, right?

 

You're like all the politicians in DC, you have no plan but plenty of rhetoric.

 

Then by all means, let's just have open borders and let whoever wants to come in, come in. Sounds ridiculous, right?

 

You're like all the politicians in DC, you have no plan but plenty of rhetoric.

 

I have posted my plan in here for years. Not my fault that the degenerative nature of the discourse on this site has become extraordinarily toxic. In fact many of you people think I am liberal which is an absolutely hilarious concept to anyone who knows me.

 

Here is the basic outline:

 

1) Secure border via lethal force. Landmines, claymores and drones if need be. Place signs in English and Spanish and any other language you think we need to cover too warning of the threat of deadly force if the border is not observed. Border secured.

 

2) Simplify the path to legal status for those who want to be here legally. So as to decrease the likelihood of being the unfortunate victim of the 'splosions listed above.

 

3) Offer more guest worker visas and tax the guest workers for services provided.

 

4) Offer parents and families of children born on US soil expidited paths to legal status to avoid tearing apart families and force them to pay pentalties in order to compensate for services that mat have been rendered during their stay prior to legal status.

 

5) Punish employers who employ illegal immigrants. Start with fines, if need be move to time in federal prison.

 

6) After a token period of time in which illegals have been given the option to come forward, identify themselves, register, and pay the penalties listed previously deport any as they are caught or arrested for other things where possible. This requires mandatory reporting from precincts and local law enforcement.

 

7) Stop the drug war as it exists currently and allow for the decriminalization of many drugs so as to increase some tax revenue and take nonviolent offenders out of prison while concurrently reducing the power of the cartels.

 

8) Attempt to convince people to stop being massive rusty proctology tools about it unlike the current scenario between the rabid right and the looney left.

 

 

Just a basic outline.

 

So I'm not like those "politicians" you compare me to. I would dare say that your divisive demagoguery has been more harmful to proper adult discourse than anything I have said.

I have posted my plan in here for years. Not my fault that the degenerative nature of the discourse on this site has become extraordinarily toxic. In fact many of you people think I am liberal which is an absolutely hilarious concept to anyone who knows me.

 

Here is the basic outline:

 

1) Secure border via lethal force. Landmines, claymores and drones if need be. Place signs in English and Spanish and any other language you think we need to cover too warning of the threat of deadly force if the border is not observed. Border secured.

 

 

You essentially want a DMZ via North and South Korea?

 

You essentially want a DMZ via North and South Korea?

 

My plan is a compromise. An attempt to bridge the chasm in this debate. Appeasing the rabid right and looney left without making either particularly happy. As far as I'm concerned both can walk across that field if they have a problem with it. Also I see you ignored the rest of it and just focused on one thing. Everyone wants to ship them back but people get a wee bit gunshy when we talk explosives.

 

Furthermore we are not at war with Mexico. Just trying to keep the border secure after all.

I have posted my plan in here for years. Not my fault that the degenerative nature of the discourse on this site has become extraordinarily toxic. In fact many of you people think I am liberal which is an absolutely hilarious concept to anyone who knows me.

 

Here is the basic outline:

 

1) Secure border via lethal force. Landmines, claymores and drones if need be. Place signs in English and Spanish and any other language you think we need to cover too warning of the threat of deadly force if the border is not observed. Border secured.

 

2) Simplify the path to legal status for those who want to be here legally. So as to decrease the likelihood of being the unfortunate victim of the 'splosions listed above.

 

3) Offer more guest worker visas and tax the guest workers for services provided.

 

4) Offer parents and families of children born on US soil expidited paths to legal status to avoid tearing apart families and force them to pay pentalties in order to compensate for services that mat have been rendered during their stay prior to legal status.

 

5) Punish employers who employ illegal immigrants. Start with fines, if need be move to time in federal prison.

 

6) After a token period of time in which illegals have been given the option to come forward, identify themselves, register, and pay the penalties listed previously deport any as they are caught or arrested for other things where possible. This requires mandatory reporting from precincts and local law enforcement.

 

7) Stop the drug war as it exists currently and allow for the decriminalization of many drugs so as to increase some tax revenue and take nonviolent offenders out of prison while concurrently reducing the power of the cartels.

 

8) Attempt to convince people to stop being massive rusty proctology tools about it unlike the current scenario between the rabid right and the looney left.

 

 

Just a basic outline.

 

So I'm not like those "politicians" you compare me to. I would dare say that your divisive demagoguery has been more harmful to proper adult discourse than anything I have said.

You are missed, PepRock. I truly miss the discussions that used to occur here.

Read a report to build the wall correctly it will cost 10.5 billion (probably 15B they always underestimate these things). Regardless, not that much in the scheme of things. Build the dang thing and see that the problem will not go away. If it was that simple, it would have been done. You have to give amnesty to those here more than likely. Then who's gonna' do those jobs nobody else wants for minimum wage.

 

But let's build it and then really figure out what to do that is not so dad blasted exclusive to people from within that Great Wall of Texas, Cali, NM and AZ.

You are missed, PepRock. I truly miss the discussions that used to occur here.

 

I appreciate that, but as you delve into the radioactive post-apocalyptic world that was once P&R I know I cannot follow as I once did else I shall be exiled. Hence I must pick my battles.

I appreciate that, but as you delve into the radioactive post-apocalyptic world that was once P&R I know I cannot follow as I once did else I shall be exiled. Hence I must pick my battles.

 

I understand. I regularly exile myself to keep my sanity. :lol2:

Read a report to build the wall correctly it will cost 10.5 billion (probably 15B they always underestimate these things). Regardless, not that much in the scheme of things. Build the dang thing and see that the problem will not go away. If it was that simple, it would have been done. You have to give amnesty to those here more than likely. Then who's gonna' do those jobs nobody else wants for minimum wage.

 

But let's build it and then really figure out what to do that is not so dad blasted exclusive to people from within that Great Wall of Texas, Cali, NM and AZ.

 

Language warning:

 

John Oliver Demolishes Trump’s Mexico Wall: ‘An Impossible, Impractical Symbol of Fear’ - The Daily Beast

I have posted my plan in here for years. Not my fault that the degenerative nature of the discourse on this site has become extraordinarily toxic. In fact many of you people think I am liberal which is an absolutely hilarious concept to anyone who knows me.

 

Here is the basic outline:

 

1) Secure border via lethal force. Landmines, claymores and drones if need be. Place signs in English and Spanish and any other language you think we need to cover too warning of the threat of deadly force if the border is not observed. Border secured.

 

2) Simplify the path to legal status for those who want to be here legally. So as to decrease the likelihood of being the unfortunate victim of the 'splosions listed above.

 

3) Offer more guest worker visas and tax the guest workers for services provided.

 

4) Offer parents and families of children born on US soil expidited paths to legal status to avoid tearing apart families and force them to pay pentalties in order to compensate for services that mat have been rendered during their stay prior to legal status.

 

5) Punish employers who employ illegal immigrants. Start with fines, if need be move to time in federal prison.

 

6) After a token period of time in which illegals have been given the option to come forward, identify themselves, register, and pay the penalties listed previously deport any as they are caught or arrested for other things where possible. This requires mandatory reporting from precincts and local law enforcement.

 

7) Stop the drug war as it exists currently and allow for the decriminalization of many drugs so as to increase some tax revenue and take nonviolent offenders out of prison while concurrently reducing the power of the cartels.

 

8) Attempt to convince people to stop being massive rusty proctology tools about it unlike the current scenario between the rabid right and the looney left.

 

 

Just a basic outline.

 

So I'm not like those "politicians" you compare me to. I would dare say that your divisive demagoguery has been more harmful to proper adult discourse than anything I have said.

 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

 

I am enthralled by your retort.

I am enthralled by your retort.

 

I had ice cream.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.