A Thought on Immigration...

born2reign

Well, there we have it.

I'm not for any immigration legislation that does not provide an eventual path for citizenship for young people like this.

So, you are for breaking the law if you don't like what the law is?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you are for breaking the law if you don't like what the law is?

Paint it however you choose. I'd rather be accused of that than of being in favor of sending children that have grown up in the US to a country that they don't know and labeling them as law breakers.

I can only speak for my own conscience and my own interpretation of how I believe that Jesus would want people treated. Everyone else is responsible for their own.

Paint it however you choose. I'd rather be accused of that than of being in favor of sending children that have grown up in the US to a country that they don't know and labeling them as law breakers.

I can only speak for my own conscience and my own interpretation of how I believe that Jesus would want people treated. Everyone else is responsible for their own.

Paint it however I choose? I'm just quoting your stance.

You can polish feces all day, it's still feces.

No, but maybe we should be more understanding when poor individuals seek out a better life for their families. Even more than that, maybe we shouldn't yell "send 'em back!" to children and young adults who have no memories of a country before the US and are, instead, trying to be contributing individuals to our society.

Seeking out a better life. I'm for that when they stop taking free welfare, housing, medical, from my tax paying dollars.

Let Mexico pick up the bill. Everytime an illegal goes to hospital for their free care send the bill to Mexico and not me.

I have no problem with illegals comin here and working.

The problem I have is they bring their illegal families and mooooch off of our working middle class for free health care, food and housing.

I say kick every single illegal out an start over, flood Mexico with their own people

Guilty. I support children that had no choice in being brought to the US being given a chance at a path to citizenship, rather than sending them "home."

I can live with that. My Christian conscience will ask for forgiveness.

And my Christian conscience allows me to obey the law and support it.

Jesus said we had to obey laws made by man.