Holy Cross 73 Covington Catholic 68

Folks - just so you know, Mr. Clyde knows all and watches every game arojnd the state and knows everything.

No since worrying about what you think you saw at the game or even having a thought process. Clyde is here to help us little folks understand what we really saw at the game.

Thanks Clyde!

Sounds like you need a Snickers!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks - just so you know, Mr. Clyde knows all and watches every game arojnd the state and knows everything.

No since worrying about what you think you saw at the game or even having a thought process. Clyde is here to help us little folks understand what we really saw at the game.

Thanks Clyde!

You're welcome.

Agreed! Look at foul discrepancy. Missed a couple of Bezold travels as well. CCH deserved to lose, they lost focus with a big lead in first half, but in 2nd half there was a huge disparity in fouls called.

Where does "foul discrepancy" rank on the lame scale?

At 430 for a 730 game? I guarantee they don't normally get there that early. But as your buddy Clyde said, Mr. Chap pie knows everyone and prolly wanted to make his rounds.

Have you ever seen the buffet spread they have in the Refs dressing room at Holy Cross?

:lol:

Yes - they backed door CCH all night with him.

AJ - had a touch time keeping him off the boards and creating space.

We will see how CCH handles your team come Friday at a BiGGEr arena with space and hopefully with zebras not from Around here.

They will be ninth region officials .

Let's summarize your night.

Walter SUCKED

Flood SUCKED and PIMPED

Officials SUCKED

My thoughts SUCK

I hope you at least had a good seat and an attractive date and maybe a good hot dog.

My friend - this is basketball, not pancake making.

You have sound like this ever since I have come in board here. I am

Finally tired of listening to you sugar coat everything. Coach Ruthsatz is not sugar coating this to his players.

I'm a BIGTIME CCH fan - I'm I am dead straight honest person about what I see.

After putting 3 boys thru CCH and 1 left, I have seen tons of sports through this wonderful Highschool

I just wish you would start talking and speaking what actually happen a it sugar coat your pancakes.

Go CCH!

The officials are always over there. Before the Holmes game the other night, they were sitting behind Holy Cross bench, always have. None of the officials tonight are grads from Holy Cross. Wish I could have made it,agree with Clyde and Lawnboy, this is true high school basketball, a packed gym and loud. Thanks for all the updates Lawnboy.

You still haven't told me

1. Why getting there at 4:30 is a problem

2. Where you wanted him to sit/stand

3. What you saw during the game that made you think #1 or #2 was the culprit.

I have made my point, no need to sit here and argue with you. What we saw we believed to be unprofessional. That is only reason it was brought up.

My friend - this is basketball, not pancake making.

You have sound like this ever since I have come in board here. I am

Finally tired of listening to you sugar coat everything. Coach Ruthsatz is not sugar coating this to his players.

I'm a BIGTIME CCH fan - I'm I am dead straight honest person about what I see.

After putting 3 boys thru CCH and 1 left, I have seen tons of sports through this wonderful Highschool

I just wish you would start taking and speaking what actually happen a it sugar coat your pancakes.

Go CCH!

My bad. I didn't know you had the "I put 3 through CCH so I can bash kids as much as I like" pass.

My fault. I only put 2 through so I have the "sugar coat" pass.