Holy Cross 73 Covington Catholic 68

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate, hate, hate to see the Colonels lose, but if I do have to see them lose Holy Cross is one of the okay ones.

Congrats to Ryan Schrand, his staff, and the players. Like I said in the update thread, the improvement of this program over the last 3-4 years is outstanding.

Well , my 15 point prediction was looking really good halfway through the 2nd qtr when CCH went up 12. Then they peed down their leg for the rest of the half and went in up 1. That plus the 3rd qtr won the game for the Crossbacks.

Congrats to Ryan and his staff. Won with playing basically 5 players plus one sub. Boys are fun to watch and Bezold is really fun to watch. Not an athletic kid but knows how to play. 29 for him and 29 for Cole. Fun watching them battle.

Holy Cross now has wins over Cooper, Newcath, AND Covcath. Not too many teams around the state that could accomplish that feat, IMO.

The big question still remains...can Holy Cross win the big games away from The Finn? They have had the luxury of getting the other contenders on their home court. To their credit, they've done what good teams do. Win at home regardless of opponent.

Holy Cross now has wins over Cooper, Newcath, AND Covcath. Not too many teams around the state that could accomplish that feat, IMO.

The big question still remains...can Holy Cross win the big games away from The Finn? They have had the luxury of getting the other contenders on their home court. To their credit, they've done what good teams do. Win at home regardless of opponent.

We're going to find out.

CVH needs help to beat these better teams.

Hood - a major disappointing season so far. Looks lost!

Aiden - foul trouble

AJ - extremely quiet.

Very skinny bench for CCH.

I assume Hood if Flood. Rough night for him.

AJ played really well especially in the 2nd half. I'd guess he ended up with 12 to 15 .

Lenhof was solid off the bench.