Highlands in 3A in 2007???

jbwill2

Week 1. Dixie 2. Conner 3. St. X Louisville 4. Cincinnati Moeller 5. Pulaski SW. 6. Columbus St. Francis de Sales. Bye 7. Madison Central 8. Grant Co. (Dist) 9. S.Oldham (Dist) 10. CovCath Dist. Show me cowardice! HHS will continue to play a top notch schedule no matter what class they are in. I can't believe HHS and cowardice are in the same post. Sacrilige!

Their playoff schedule would not be near as tough as their regular season, at least not by Highland's standards. I look for them to play up, at least one class.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth...I wouldnt mind seeing CCH and HHS moving up to 6A. It may not even be allowed, I'm not sure. However, both teams could handle the competition. It would allow for better intra-NKY play and both of these teams would give X/T just as good and most likely better competition in the playoffs. Just a thought.

Isn't bragging about 16 state championships cowardess, when you have 2 to

3 times the enrollment of the other teams in your class?

That has nothing to go with this thread :D

We suck it up in basketball all the time... suck it up in football :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the thing is....Danville won some 3A titles as a 1A school, that's pretty darned amazing to me.
Danville won one 3A title, in 1984, and I believe they were a 2A-size school at the time. The Admirals won several times in 2A with Class A-esque enrollment, often beating a Mayfield program that was also playing up.

Isn't bragging about 16 state championships cowardess, when you have 2 to 3 times the enrollment of the other teams in your class?
It certainly qualifies as something ... that would be like Highlands winning 16 titles in A and 2A. ;)