Trump is dangerous

Not even in the same ball park! As I have mentioned, there is no other candidate that is as dangerous as Trump, he is also exposing the hatred and bigotness in this country, they guy is rubbing his entire campaign on fear. As I said, if I had to, I'd vote for any republican before Trump, he is that dangerous.

Im not scared and he isnt scaring me. But he is right on needing to make sure people are vetted before they enter our country.

As for illegal immigrants from Mexico, enough is enough. They are bleeding our economy dry with all the free benefits from food to healthcare and housing.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a nut job and your name calling as such proves you have no valid argument to state. Maybe in your lifetime you've participated in some form of recreation that has boggled your mind. I am only exercising my to vote for whomever I choose and sorry if I don't choose to obey your orders. I don't try to change you, I'm only trying to state that there is some validity to most of Trump's statements. At times, I don't agree with him, that's why I stated my vote was undecided. But I don't think your side shouting him down is the answer either. And don't ever call me a nut job again. I am just trying to enjoy life after a lot of years of hard work. My parents owned 2 farms with cattle, hay, corn and about 30 acres of tobacco. And my four brothers and myself did the labor and there was no check at the end of the week. And my husband and I have owned our business for 45 years and I do not intend for anyone to make me feel unhinged to use a word from "Just Jeb". Just because I'm expressing what I feel is the right thing to do.

Not even in the same ball park! As I have mentioned, there is no other candidate that is as dangerous as Trump, he is also exposing the hatred and bigotness in this country, they guy is rubbing his entire campaign on fear. As I said, if I had to, I'd vote for any republican before Trump, he is that dangerous.

But when you have leaders of the party, and yes the former VP included, disturbed by what comes out of Trumps mouth, in a concern. The Republican Party has been worried for a while about Trump.

Not even in the same ball park?

Are you a Hillary supporter?

Don't worry I think the people supporting Hillary are every bit as big of nut jobs as those that support Trump. Neither have any redeeming qualities, yet they appeal to a vast amount of people.

Agreed. Problem with the dems is they don't have any quality candidates. Bernie is no better a candidate than Hillary imo.

But when you have leaders of the party, and yes the former VP included, disturbed by what comes out of Trumps mouth, in a concern. The Republican Party has been worried for a while about Trump.

As I've said several times, the last thing that the GOP wants is Donald Trump running in the general.

Agreed. Problem with the dems is they don't have any quality candidates. Bernie is no better a candidate than Hillary imo.

There are very very few quality candidates on either side of the aisle. The only one that could get my vote is Rand Paul, and unfortunately he's got no chance. Senator Rubio is a quality candidate as well IMO. VP Biden would've been another quality candidate had he chosen to run IMO.

There are very very few quality candidates on either side of the aisle. The only one that could get my vote is Rand Paul, and unfortunately he's got no chance. Senator Rubio is a quality candidate as well IMO. VP Biden would've been another quality candidate had he chosen to run IMO.

Paul would never get my vote. Unless it's him vs Hilary or Bernie :lol2:

Rubio might.

Looking past all his outlandishly bigoted remarks (and there's a ton of them), the thing that makes Trump dangerous to me is he's unstable. The dude gets ticked off and sounds off right now.

Imagine what he could do if he actually had some power?

Putin makes him mad, what's he gonna do push the little red button and start WWIII?

Cut any and all ties with any country that doesn't fall in lockstep with his way of thinking?

^ Trump not a racist, fascist? His rhetoric says otherwise. And you have many republicans who are fed up with Trumps bigot comments and dangerous comments, even Cheney, CHENEY! There is NO reason to even have a temporary ban on people of one religion over another! Want to do a better job of keeping the bad guys out? Fine! But you can't make a blanket law keeping all people of one religion out, it's as insane as his comment about making all Muslims wear some type of ID.

Let's not forget that Carter did the same thing during the Iran war. Oops, the Lame Stream Lying Media didn't remind you of that little fact did they. Not only did he ban them from coming to this country, he also DEPORTED approximately 15,000 Iranians that were already here.