Trump is dangerous

One week after GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump said one way to defeat terrorists is to kill their families, he gave a speech in Iowa accusing family members of San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook of knowing of his plans. Trump cited no evidence for this claim other than having a feeling about it.

The speech was given before an enthusiastic crowd in Davenport, with Trump speaking in a voice hoarse from laryngitis. He accused immediate relatives of Syed Farook, who was killed with his wife by police after gunning down 14 people and wounding 21 this week at a work holiday party, of knowing what Farook was going to do. None of Farook’s family members have been named as suspects by authorities.

Trump recently said one way to fight terrorists is to “take out their families.”

“When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families,” he told Fox News. “They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. But they say they don’t care about them. You have to take out their families.”

Without evidence, Donald Trump accuses CA shooter?s family of knowing about it in advance

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gets my vote.

I would vote for any republican if I had to before him.

He is just feeding off of people's anger.

This shows how out of line he is, calling out the families of the terrorists?

This is about the same as the Sandy Hook "truthers" giving out the info of family members of one of the teachers killed.

Speaking of Israel, have you ever been there? Seeing it on TV doesn't compare to seeing it in person. WOW! I see us having to become like it is there someone in our future.

Gives us a run down of what would be happening here if we became more like Israel in the future.

I can't believe he is still the Republican front runner. Just goes to show how frustrated many Americans are with politicians. Should be an interesting year.

I understand frustration with politics but the continued support he is getting for making statements that are more dividing than anything Obama has ever said or not said is eye opening for sure.

Gives us a run down of what would be happening here if we became more like Israel in the future.

I don't have too much time right now to go into detail, but a few things; getting on a plane is not a right, get used to a lot of possible scrutiny to get onto a plane, ever been on an El Al fight? They leave no stone unturned. Your attitude during questioning will play a big factor if you get on a plane or not, if this was in place already every flight I have ever been on would have people left behind.

Fix the TSA. It's not too bad, but it can do a lot better.

Just about everyone there knows self defense, they all know the drill, they all know what to do, not what they think they should do, they know exactly what to do.

Work tougher on getting guns out of the hands of the bad guys and keep them in the hands of the good guys. (Part of this is my own).

People are going to have to realize the fact that good people have the right to carry weapons, just about anywhere. I've seen grandmothers in Israel with weapons, get used to it. But, if we work together on who shouldn't have guns, have people make sure that they know what the hell to do with a weapon (which the majority will).

And sadly, we have to realize that we can't stop everything. We have to be right 100% of the time, the bad guys only have to be correct one time.

I don't have too much time right now to go into detail, but a few things; getting on a plane is not a right, get used to a lot of possible scrutiny to get onto a plane, ever been on an El Al fight? They leave no stone unturned. Your attitude during questioning will play a big factor if you get on a plane or not, if this was in place already every flight I have ever been on would have people left behind.

Fix the TSA. It's not too bad, but it can do a lot better.

Just about everyone there knows self defense, they all know the drill, they all know what to do, not what they think they should do, they know exactly what to do.

Work tougher on getting guns out of the hands of the bad guys and keep them in the hands of the good guys. (Part of this is my own).

People are going to have to realize the fact that good people have the right to carry weapons, just about anywhere. I've seen grandmothers in Israel with weapons, get used to it. But, if we work together on who shouldn't have guns, have people make sure that they know what the hell to do with a weapon (which the majority will).

And sadly, we have to realize that we can't stop everything. We have to be right 100% of the time, the bad guys only have to be correct one time.

I'm tired of changing the way I live because of some thug hiding in a basement in Raqqa Syria.

We continue to adjust, modify and increase our homeland security to prevent attacks. We are the most powerful military in the world being held hostage by a bunch of rapists of 12 year-old Yazidi girls. (That's so sad)

I'm not ready to turn this country into Israel. It's time to pull up your boots and take the fight to the thugs who continue to threaten to kill me my family and everyone reading this thread. This scum is not joking or kidding around, they are ready to die.

The longer this goes on the freedoms each and everyone of us has experienced in our lives will slowly vanish.

I'm to old to change now Sportsguy!!

I watched a 60 Minutes story on Israel's society and their dedication to security. For example as soon as the Boston bombers dropped the bags nearly every citizen in the crowd would have recognized the situation, known the protocol, and would have done things that significantly lowered the casualties.

Not the society I want to live in, but I still think putting boots on the ground makes things worse. We have to pressure the Arabic countries to get on the field.