Trump is dangerous

Let's not forget, Trump said he would ban immigrants, Jimmy Carter did.

Jimmy Carter Blocked Iran?s Immigrants ? Is Donald Trump?s Muslim Immigration Ban The Same?

Legal action according to US Code.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait this is legal?:rolleyes: I heard all kinds of talking heads on CNN etc saying this was not legal? Here is what is scary, the media is seemingly running America. They put out all this crap and everyone believe it. I challenge anyone to listen close to what some of these "guests" say and look up their credentials for even being on TV.

Not just the talking head - but the candidates, the AG, etc.

The only thing that is Constitutionally impacted by a targeted immigration ban would be that Congress provides the laws for immigration. Entry by aliens is not even immigration. Controlling access to the country is an Adminstration responsbility and action.

Obviouslhy US code supports a ban on entry (not immigration) of ALIENS. Alienas have no 'Constitutional' rights. If one disagrees with, they should read the opening line of the Constitution as a refesher.

I thought Trump would have offended enough Americans by now that he would have fallen way down in the polls. I like that he says what he thinks, which is so different from real politicians, but he lacks any diplomacy skills.

I agree with dolomite. There has to be a better choice than Trump or Clinton.

I, too, like that he says what he thinks.

I don't like what he thinks.

I love the way liberals always roll out Hitler or Confederate flag or racism or the low I.Q. of Trump supporters. Trump is not racist or fascist or Nazi, he does not hate Muslims or illegal aliens nor does he discriminate against anyone he employs because if he did his fellow Republicans or Democrats would have dug up a charge by now.... I don't have a Presidential favorite but I am ready for change. Because the current hope and change isn't working. And I agree with a temporary halt on Muslim entry to the U.S. Repeat Temporary.

^ Trump not a racist, fascist? His rhetoric says otherwise. And you have many republicans who are fed up with Trumps bigot comments and dangerous comments, even Cheney, CHENEY! There is NO reason to even have a temporary ban on people of one religion over another! Want to do a better job of keeping the bad guys out? Fine! But you can't make a blanket law keeping all people of one religion out, it's as insane as his comment about making all Muslims wear some type of ID.

Your statements are ridiculous, Cheney??? his dog in this fight is " Just Jeb", he's hates Trump too. And I still say if he is such a horrible person, why have no employees came forward with charges to reflect that? It's not a blanket refusal to all Muslims, he already said current Visa holders and any diplomat or head of state is not included. We do need to know the countries where the others have traveled and if Syria is dysfunctional how can we get that quickly? This will not involve that many individuals, I hope. And maybe the State Department can resolve it quickly. It will be resolved before the election in 2016. And no, I don't want ANYONE being mistreated or wearing an I.D. on them.

The one thing Trump's candidacy has proven, without a shadow of a doubt IMO, is that this country is full of nut jobs.

There are actual real life oxygen breathing people that support this guy. Boggles the mind. :idunno:

If you are surprised you aren't paying attention. Just look at the front runners on the other side and you will see that people vote support idiots whether they are dem or republican.

The one thing Trump's candidacy has proven, without a shadow of a doubt IMO, is that this country is full of nut jobs.

There are actual real life oxygen breathing people that support this guy. Boggles the mind. :idunno:

Ssame can be said for people supporting Hillary.

Ssame can be said for people supporting Hillary.

Not even in the same ball park! As I have mentioned, there is no other candidate that is as dangerous as Trump, he is also exposing the hatred and bigotness in this country, they guy is rubbing his entire campaign on fear. As I said, if I had to, I'd vote for any republican before Trump, he is that dangerous.

But when you have leaders of the party, and yes the former VP included, disturbed by what comes out of Trumps mouth, in a concern. The Republican Party has been worried for a while about Trump.