Frozen Pizza

rockmom

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a huge fan. When I do fix frozen pizza, I'm a di'Giorno person. However, tonight I tried Screamin' Sicilian and my world has changed. That is THE BOMB of frozen pizza. It makes eating frozen pizza almost as good as going to a pizzaria.

Have any of you tried it?

The wife and I got one not to long ago, really solid for frozed pizza. We usually try to keep a couple of these around for nights when we get home late, or don't feel like cooking a full meal.

tonight I tried Screamin' Sicilian and my world has changed. That is THE BOMB of frozen pizza. It makes eating frozen pizza almost as good as going to a pizzaria.

Have any of you tried it?

I tried it for the first time this week...Meh. It does tastes different (maybe better?) than a lot of frozen pizzas. Problem is, all frozen pizzas, including this one, are terrible vs make-your-own or fresh baked. So I'm trying to keep this to an apples-to-apples comparison.

The other thing is the cost. It's not that much better to justify the much higher cost. Like someone else posted, buy a cheap base pizza, and then doctor it up with your own ingredients. That seems to be the best way to go.

I would say if you have a favorite frozen pizza this is not good enough to make you switch.

Those things are garbage.

Freschetta is a decent frozen pizza.

We're talking about frozen pizza here. It's all garbage in relevance to a good pizza. But if you know what you want and have any idea how to cook, you can buy a totinos and doctor it up a little and have a good frozen pie for 2 to 3 dollars. Otherwise you may as well spend $20 and get it from a pizzeria.

I've not had pizza in about a year, but Di Giornos are awesome. I always added extra pepperoni and tons of cheese. I used to doctor up frozen pizza all the time. In the past on Sunday mornings for breakfast, I used to take two to four pieces of garlic bread Texas Toast, add pizza sauce, pepperoni, cheese, and occasionally ham and bake it. It was awesome.