Frozen Pizza

rockmom

I'm not a huge fan. When I do fix frozen pizza, I'm a di'Giorno person. However, tonight I tried Screamin' Sicilian and my world has changed. That is THE BOMB of frozen pizza. It makes eating frozen pizza almost as good as going to a pizzaria.

Have any of you tried it?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of the large frozen pizzas, if I want aa pizza for dinner I'll get it from a pizza shop. But the totinos party pizzas are excellent for lunch or a snack. Out of the box the only thing they have going for them is the crust, but you can doctor them up and have nice snack or lunch for a couple dollars.

I'm not a fan of the large frozen pizzas, if I want aa pizza for dinner I'll get it from a pizza shop. But the totinos party pizzas are excellent for lunch or a snack. Out of the box the only thing they have going for them is the crust, but you can doctor them up and have nice snack or lunch for a couple dollars.

Yes. Agree 100%. 10 for $10 at Kroger most of the time.

We always have a freezer full of Jacks thin crust. Kids eat it after school, after dinner, all weekend and all summer. In general, we prefer the thin crust as the thick crust or deep dish are way too unpredictable carb wise.