• RB Ezekiel Elliot OSU
    • RB Dalvin Cook FSU
    • or other

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrelevant.

Fournette is 10x the talent that Prescott is.

He's the best RB since Walker.

I don't doubt that he is probably the best player at this moment, but I think Elliott is a lot closer than people give him credit for and I only brought up Prescott because the consensus favorite at this point in the season doesn't always win. If LSU loses some games, which I think they will lose at least 2, I have a hard time believing that Fournette will run away with the trophy.

I don't doubt that he is probably the best player at this moment, but I think Elliott is a lot closer than people give him credit for and I only brought up Prescott because the consensus favorite at this point in the season doesn't always win. If LSU loses some games, which I think they will lose at least 2, I have a hard time believing that Fournette will run away with the trophy.

Fournette transcends college football in many ways right now, due in large part to how he handled the South Carolina flooding situation last week. I think he'd have to get hurt to lose the momentum he has created by his play and his actions off the field.

Transcends college football? Are we at that point with this guy already? I don't think so. Wait till after the Bama game and then you can start talking about transcending college football. If LSU beats Bama, that means that he would literally have to carry the team. I think Nick Saban can keep him under 100 yards. If he goes for 150+ and 2 TD's against Bama and LSU wins, then I think you can start this talk. But I don't think that will happen.

You guys watch way too much ESPN. Call me when LF plays vs someone with a pulse. Forgive me for not being impressed with yardage vs Syracuse (44 ranked rush D)Eastern Michigan ( 127--dead last) and Auburn ( 107) and throw in South Carolina at 105. IIRC a freshman QB for Louisville ran wild on that sieve that is Auburn's D. Florida Alabama and Ole Miss will give him a chance to solidify his current perceived lead.

Edited by TheFauxTiger

You guys watch way too much ESPN. Call me when LF plays vs someone with a pulse. Forgive me for not being impressed with yardage vs Syracuse (44 ranked rush D)Eastern Michigan ( 127--dead last) and Auburn ( 107) and throw in South Carolina at 105. IIRC a freshman QB for Louisville ran wild on that sieve that is Auburn's D. Florida Alabama and Ole Miss will give him a chance to solidify his current perceived lead.

Only ESPN I watch is actual games. Just watching him play it's obvious he doesn't belong on the field on Saturdays. He should be playing on Sundays right now.

Except LSU and Fournette have only played 5 games....:idunno:

Gurley also had 123 carries for 911 yards in 6 games last season.

Other thing to is that Fournette didn't get the extra gimme game since it was cancelled. He would probably 1200+ by now.