Republican debate

It appears Trump followed the debate up by getting hammered and doing some drunk-tweeting.

Donald Trump late-night angry-tweets Megyn Kelly, and it is epic - The Washington Post

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump

"@RubenMMoreno: @realDonaldTrump The biggest loser in the debate was @megynkelly. You can't out trump Donald Trump. You will lose!

"@timjcam: @megynkelly @frankLuntz @realDonaldTrump Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo @MegynKelly will consider other programs!"

@frankLuntz is a low class slob who came to my office looking for consulting work and I had zero interest. Now he picks anti-Trump panels!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Points but he also said "The key issue of real faith is that it never can be forced on someone. And never would I want to use the government institutions to impose mine or anybody else's faith or to restrict." So even with his rhetoric about changing the constitution I think that's all it is...rhetoric. But I see your point on that.

Obviously people change their mind but he said this in 2008:

I have opponents in this race who do not want to change the Constitution,” Huckabee said. “But I believe it’s a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living God. And that’s what we need to do — to amend the Constitution so it’s in God’s standards rather than try to change God’s standards so it lines up with some contemporary view.”

Six Reasons Not To ?Heart? Mike Huckabee

General comments . I guess my super duper extreme HD TV was too crisp . I admit I only tuned in for about 5 minutes ... we have another year to listen to all their lies so why indulge so soon . So I tune and the first thing I see is an orange Donald Trump with red fiery eyes going ballistic on something . Then the camera pans to Huckabee who had so much makeup on he looked like a corpse at a cheap funeral parlor . Then to Christie who was so brown on my set that he looked Latino . Then i actually started paying a tad more attention to substance and I guess I caught a bad 5 minutes . The mods ask a question and the candidates went on their own stump speech while barely glossing over the question. So while I like several of the candidates the platform last night made it look like a SNL skit or a freak show .

As for the mods I certainly don't know why anyone would refer to Megyn Kelley as a bimbo ( mc papa ?) ... not that I adore her or dislike her .. but she does seem fair to me . What else can you want from her ? Has 2 college degrees , worked her way to the top ( not using family or her other obvious attributes ) , she's a beauty with an obvious brain . I guess some are so biased they can't get over who she works for ? Evidently she was hard on Trump . Boo freakin' Hoo . Think any democrat mod from ABC , NBC , PMSNBC , or CBS will grill the dems like the R candidates got drilled last night ?

Think any democrat mod from ABC , NBC , PMSNBC , or CBS will grill the dems like the R candidates got drilled last night ?

No doubt we can thank Fox News chief Roger Ailes for the spirited questions. He knows how to keep an audience tuned in. Thought the questions hit the target, for the most part, although a headline in The Guardian today read: "Republican debate left questions of guns, climate and race issues unsaid."

No doubt we can thank Fox News chief Roger Ailes for the spirited questions. He knows how to keep an audience tuned in. Thought the questions hit the target, for the most part, although a headline in The Guardian today read: "Republican debate left questions of guns, climate and race issues unsaid."

They should of touched more on race I agree. I hope they do in the future debates.

Rand Paul's advisor complained about this very topic after the debate on MSNBC. Rand brought it up in his closing arguments. I remeber Carson and Walker each giving an answer around it, and maybe Rubio. That's it.

While the headline is factual, I am shocked they got in as much information as they did.